2009 March Mummies

Poor Jacob :hugs: Jo come to soft play with me next time! I can pick you up?

Katie I agree, depending on what was said i think. If Caine told me to F off I would not think it was funny in the slightest but if he said oh for gods sake or bloody hell in a paddy I would prob think its funny! :shrug:

Yes Deb probably :rofl:

Yeah I see what you mean jade, this was a little girl saying "I'm so pissed off" then mum asked "why are you pissed off" and she said "I've been waiting ages it just pisses me off" and mum put lol at the end of the status on fb. I think it bothered me more as mum is one of my close friends and the girl is my god daughter. :( she is a gorgeous little thing too! I know Ella will swear one day but I will make it clear it's not acceptable (even if it is funny and I let out a smirk :lol:)

Yep I think you have to turn away and laugh, like when they are having paddys :haha:

:hi: lolly

Wow congrats Gemma, a Prober tiny baby, can anyone remember how big Oscar was I thought the link was on the first page but I can't find it

I think it's funny when they clearly don't understand it and use it totally out of context but he would still get a roasting I too had to eat soap as a child but debz no I didn't fart bubbles! In my head I had to eat it but when I question my mum I just got my mouth rinsed out with it :haha: it clearly did the trick tho if I think I had to eat it :rofl:

Hope you are having fun cath and happy birthday :hugs:

Happy birthday dani :hugs:

Happy 26 weeks to me!
Happy 30 weeks Lucy! :shock: :haha:
Happy 5 weeks Alexander!
And I think it was Claire or Gemma?! Who else levels up on a Friday?! I always forget I'm soooo sorry :flower:

Morning ladies!

No, not a fan of swearing kids either... I do swear occasionally, but OH and I make a huge effort not to do it in front of Alex. I would be MORTIFIED if he swore, and certainly wouldn't be posting it on FaceBook!

Had a shit day with him yesterday - teeth I think? The last ones though I reckon, so perhaps the end is in sight....

He's now bitten through three of the four kitchen chairs whilst having a paddy now. Only his chair is undamaged, and that's because it has his booster seat in the way. Will have to buy replacement fabric to redo the seats at some point *sigh*

Yay it was Claire - happy 20 weeks! I thought it was you then looked at ticker and it still said 6 days but so did mine! I will remember now! 10 weeks behind Lucy!

Thanks Lucy happy 30!!! You need to sort your ticker out still lol x

Morning!

:cake: Happy Birthday to Cath and Dani!

Happy levelling up day to you all!

Night 1 in the big girl bed: successful(ish!) After she finally went to sleep she only fell out once. (onto a bed of pillows I had down just in case :blush:) A quick cuddle and a kiss from mummy was all she needed to get back in and go to sleep though.

Happy 26 weeks Katie, Happy 30 weeks Lucy, Happy 20 weeks Claire & Happy 5 weeks Alexander :D

HUGE CONGRATS TO GEMMA!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Happy Birthday to Dani and Cath!!!!!!!!! :cake:

WD Abbie :D

xx

Happy Birthday dani & cath xx

Happy 26 weeks, Katie, 30 weeks lucy and 20 weeks claire :wohoo: half way

cant believe Alexander is 5 weeks already xx have u been pressing fast forward jade? lol x

My midwife cried yesterday when i told her i was having a boy hahahahha, and now said she really wants me to go in labour during her working hours so she can see mine and dh face, she is right though i dont think ill quite believe it till hes here :)

Pip I don't think I will believe I'm having another baby until she is here :haha: x

Happy 26 weeks Katie, 30 weeks Lucy and 5 weeks alexander :happydance:

Debz meant to say earlier just keeping going with Abbie, it took us a good few weeks but he goes to bed a dream now, he Potters to the gate and then puts himself back to bed and covers himself up :cloud9: or the monkey helps himself to a book to read in bed :haha:

I think it's just the fact she can get out herself now - she's all newly fangled! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->