2009 March Mummies

Oi Gemma! I can see you're posting in third tri - what about us!!! Where are our photographs! :brat:

Hey ladies wow what a roller coaster of a ride lol, Going to write birth story and post piccys he is soooooooooooooo tiny :)

:wave: gemma, welcome back

Thanks u i am totally shattered and its not even corey thats done it the other 3 were soooo hyped up when i came home with him lol. x

oooo so thats his name then....... corey :D

Awww congrats Gemma! You nearly called Oscar Corey didn't you?

Ella is fine, just face planted the carpet but nothing a mummy cuddle and a couple of malteasers didn't fix :)

X

Hope Ella's ok Katie :hugs:

Ahhhh Gemma. Corey is a lovely name! Welcome back! Can't wait to see the birth story and some lovely pics of your teeny tiny bubba!
Cath sends her love all the way from SA. :thumbup:

bbbrrrr im freezing, this wind is terrible, it keeps making the letterbox knock on the door, think ill have to snuggle in bed soon to keep warm with a dvd on

Birth story up be warned i was like a looney woman on acid lol, Yep i think your right Katie hun im sure we had discussed Corey before.
it was a toss up between callum and corey when he arrived but he got Corey Joel i am running on slight adreniline no i should be sleeping totally knackered but keep staring at him lol.
Hows all u lot ?. xxx

love the pic gemma

ouch, ouch, ouch, i have got 1 sore boob, it feels like ive been trying to feed a newborn that doesnt latch on properly :shrug:

awww gorgeous pic hun congrats again and love his name :) off to find birth story xxx

Lu hate to spoil things for ya but that pattern wont continue by the time it gets to me :haha:

he slept on sofa last night as was in from work at silly oclock this morning, he gone out again now on a training course

lol hmmmmmmm so not him to blame!!! maybe sympathy pains for all the new mummies? lol x

Congrats gem he is perfect! Did have a scary moment but glad he is all ok! All that worrying and trying to budge him and he came really quickly! Well done you!

We off to toys r us today to let Ella pick a few bits for birthday :D I had to get into ella's cot to help her get to sleep last night. It was so sweet it was one of those "I will never forget this moment" times. She was whispering to me and trying to say I love you she gave me a teddy to cuddle and pulled the blankets up. She is such a beautiful little thing I have no idea how I will love another one like I love her she makes me feel so complete. Now I'm having a cry :dohh:

See you all later have a great Saturday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->