2009 March Mummies

haha, ill see whats on my local market first, as they often sell ousborne books, failing that ill speak to you after ive paid for training course

well im off now, as i have to get ready for zumba

How are we all ladies :) GL on scan tomorrow Gwizz, Yayyyy for selling Deb .

Got piccys of Corey in the Bath today awwww looked sooo adorable he loves the water, And took the pram out for 1st time only quickly round to the shop and back as it was sooo windy but looked real good and comfy ..
OOooo and he slept from 10pm to 5am last night i am whizzing by these night feeds i swear some one sent me an angel .. I even managed to take Oscar out to play in the garden on the slide while he slept this afternoon :) xxxxx

I have a little monkey posting ball-pit balls down the stairs to me. I'm hoping that when all 300 are posted down she'll give up and go back to bed. :haha:

Debz I cant see whats on the link as work laptop restricts :(

Debs how is the big girl bed going? Other than the ball posting?! Lol x

I drunk loads of rbt last time but won't be drinking it again. I'm convinced it helped my uterus relax too much and made me nearly bleed to death!

God tomorrow eve seems like forever away! I just want this damn coil out so I can start trying :D do I need to do ovulation tests or anything or shall I just hump away!? Never done this trying thing before!!

:wave: did you mis me?
just :sex: away, lol

not me, i dont look at the meets pages on here, think ill have to have a look to see if there are any local ones

Jade the link is to Facebook - if you want a list and FB doesn't work for you I can email it?

Katy - We just :sex: away first month trying and used ov tests and the "every other day til + ov test then every day for 3 days then rest for a fortnight" method in 2nd month. :haha: Month 2 produced Abbie.

Katie - big girl bed going well to be honest. After the first nightmare evening she's just gotten in and curled up straight away. Only fallen out twice in total. Tonight was another nightmare night because she had a half hour sleep at 5pm so was full of beans as a result!

Just :sex: away first month Katy took about 6 weeks to get my periods back once coil fell out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->