2009 March Mummies

not long katie, i was thinking about mat leave earlier, and i was supposed ot work till 37 weeks with chloe but she came at 36 weeks lmfao, but with leila omg there was no way i could have worked till then, was signed off early on the sick cos of being so fluffing wacked, im struggling with walking school and back twice a day, fit and healthy for it but feel sick to the bone after 2 round trips, it would appear my body telling me im over doing it, god knows how ill be doing it in a month or so lol.

i fele about 80 yrs old some days at the mo lmfao

I've been tidying up all afternoon, and it looks worse than before :wacko: One of those days where I think "Oooh, I'll be really thorough..." and so I sort out each and every drawer, but it is all still a mess!!!

Well done Claire on keeping :yellow:

Ive had such a busy day at work im shattered!

Got some exciting news... well not as exciting as it could be but....

tomorrow evening at 5.30pm i am getting my coil removed and we are going to :sex: and hopefully have another baby :D :D :D :happydance:

Well done Claire on keeping :yellow:

Ive had such a busy day at work im shattered!

Got some exciting news... well not as exciting as it could be but....

tomorrow evening at 5.30pm i am getting my coil removed and we are going to :sex: and hopefully have another baby :D :D :D :happydance:

:wohoo: :sex:

:dust:

God im so excited!!! And petrified!
We had a meeting at hospital on friday to go other my horrendous birth with austin and talk to them about having another and they said i should be fine and what happend before isnt likely to happen again.
Aaaah cant wait to start trying :D

hi katy, am already waiting for the big announcment no get back to bed! lol :hugs:

lu, when were u advised to start taking it? xx

EDIT: asked cos its recommended at 32 weeks + but some doctors/ midwifes say 35 + , i know if it starts bh your supposed to reduce the ammount u drink. i sued it with all of mine lol x i actually think its yummy :)

Not supposed to use raspberry leaf until 35 weeks are you?! I'm not allowed until then that's for sure! Baby would probably try and escape early if I used it too soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->