2009 March Mummies

Morning!

Had our refresher hypnobirthing course last night. OH and I had put Alex to bed, and were lying on our bed chatting when the door bell rang. I had completely forgotten she was due round :blush: Anyway, it was great - lovely have have some positivity! Only thing was, she did a couple of visualisation exercises, and OH fell asleep within 60 seconds and started snoring - both times! I was not happy!! I slept very well last night though, but am feeling a bit yuck this morning. Sore throat :(

Lovely day here, blue skies and tweeting birdies! :D

My issy inserts arrived today - yay! They aren't small are they lol x

Upstairs is tidy and clean. Middle floor this evening then bottom floor tomorrow afternoon. Getting there! Got to clear lots of ella's toys out later too - should be fun! Got to go to work in a bit slightly lacking in energy! Managed to get cards a teddy from Ella and some silly bits for sam's birthday tomorrow!

Got a letter this afternoon from consultant who wants to see me next week - and I get a scan! :wohoo: can't wait to see my mini princess again!

Xx

Can someone text me Gem's flavour this evening please? I'm working :hissy:

Took me about 3 week to get pregnant with Alex :rofl: was a shock to say the least seeing as it took opver a year with Caine!

Good luck Katy and Debz

Debz you want me to text you?

Gemma sooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!! :D

Katie which Issy you had? x Yeah but the inserts are great for nighttime etc..

If you don't mind Jade? I'm working tonight and tomorrow morning so will be at least 24 hours til I get the chance to see
:brat: stoooopid work! :lol:

I got the cherries issy yes inserts look nice and not as bulky as they look like would be! Got a day insert and a night one :)

Can't wait to know flavour of baby!!!!!!!! X

Debz sure thing :thumbup:

Baby is :pink: me thinks! Claires is blue i think too.
So to balance we have:

Gemma (blue) Jade (blue) Lucy (blue) Pip (blue)
Katie (pink) Claire and Gemma F?????

Gemma needs to be :pink: to even things up, wish she would hurry up :lol: I'm so excited

Sorry for the imbalance lol but Im team ......................................:blue: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay on team blue gemma

Yay! Congrats on the blue bump!!!! Woooo!! Xx

Am I the only pink bump?! Loner :haha:

Xx

WWWWWOOOOOOOOO found a zumba training course in liverpool on 2nd april, will be booking later once FIL come round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->