2009 March Mummies

32 weeks its safely allowed, it doesnt cause labour just readies everything lol, round here u have to prove ur 32 weeks plus or they wont sell it tho i look ready to pop so wouldnt have a problem lol.

maybe 2 weeks hun, i swear by the stuff and will be fully stocked up ready lol

Is the tea better than the capsules? I quite like the taste, but if I remember rightly I got a bit sick of it last time :)

ive personally only used the tea.. so not sure, ckec with others what they used, im sure jade said she used it but not sure on variety. x

I only used the tea sorry and just had a cup everyother day from 32-36 weeks then upped it and after 38 I drank nothing but that

i recall having one a day from 32 weeks to 35 weeks, then upped it to 2-3 per day. though on sienna i was lving off it at 4o weeks + hahahha

Well done Claire on keeping :yellow:

Ive had such a busy day at work im shattered!

Got some exciting news... well not as exciting as it could be but....

tomorrow evening at 5.30pm i am getting my coil removed and we are going to :sex: and hopefully have another baby :D :D :D :happydance:

great news katy, good luck with TTC

Katy my best buddy had her coil removed and conceived within 3 weeks. plenty of :sex: hun x

My midwife said not to use it this time until I'm 35 weeks as I had such a short labour unless I'm prepared to have her at home (which I'm not!!!) last time I think I used it from 32 weeks - 1 cup a day and increased it every so often by a cup until I was drinking 3/4 cups a day! I liked it though so will defo use it this time!

X

omg pip - that's alot of nappies! :lol: what did you get? pics?

well done on staying :yellow: Claire!

baby making :dust: to Katy!

I'll be no help re: RLT... I didn't take it last time :shrug:

Evening all!

Me neither Debz although possibly I will take some RLT this time!!

x

i didnt have i with any of mine either

Good luck Katy

Yay Claire! :)

Raspberry tea, I swear by it for a quick labour too! It doesnt induce you it setrengthens your contractions and tones your uterus. I used from32 weeks x

Ladies, (shameless plug alert!) I'm selling off my Usborne Stock - lots of bargains to be had. :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=258481429856

was just looking on there deb, very tempting, but im saving up for instructor training at the min

Lol, my entrance hall needs cleared of these boxes so wanting rid - willing to take an offer an anything you fancy. ;)

haha deb, they not till april, so still got time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->