2009 March Mummies

She was bloody hilarious and totally off her Reilly :rofl:

Lovely names Gemma! Very traditional I love that very much! :thumbup:

X

Hey ladies how are we all ?. Any goss ?.

Been inundated with Visitors today Corey has more clothes than i do lol, Corey has Sticky eye or Conjunctivitis Petrefied i googled (Naughty me) And came up with Gonnorrea and all sorts Poor Hubby nearly choked on his Cuppa ! . xxxxx

im watching gypsy wedding now, will watch OBEM after this
gemma you know you shouldnt google, lol
im all excited, want the mext 7 weeks to fly past, sod counting down to the boyzone concert now, lol

I'm sure it's just a sticky eye! They all get that after being born, eye adjusting and trying to fight all the bacteria in the air! Love how google gave you gonerrea though - if his nose falls off then start to worry about that :lol:

OBEM was just so funny I rewound it so hubby could see her lol! He found it highly amusing but felt sorry for her other two children watching and going to school tomorrow :haha:

I feel slightly worse today but nothing mega! Hubby's birthday :happydance: although first thing he has a funeral to go to - his childhood best friend's dad who he was good friends with as an adult :(

Right I best get Ella dressed for nursery and me ready for work! Eeek! Speak later girlies! X

I must be behind on OBEM! LOL

Happy 30th! katies OH!

hi ladies hows everyone ?
iv got jacobs rotton cold :(
these kids like to share lol

Hiya!

I know lol i dread taking ben to nursery every week, i wonder what we are all gonna get lol!

:D - ben is so loving, im just wondering now what he'll look like. i cant imagine it!!!

awww bless him , we was thinking of ttc at the end of the year but at the mo we going through a bit of a rough patch :( , so we will see

It seems to be all over us March mummies atm, Im not surprised your broody lol!!!

We've had a rough patch lately :( and it doesnt help that OH really wanted a girl but then I see it that if our relationship was perfect it would be boring. I mean who else would I shout at :rofl:

:hugs: Hope it gets better hun :hugs:

I work on the principle that if you don't have rough patches you don't appreciate what you stand to lose so wouldn't fight for it

awww its the mans sperm what decides the sex lol so its fault :winkwink:
i know were you coming from on the relationship front ty :flower:
he just blames my hormones on everything cause im on the mini pill lol you no its all me he dont do a bloody thing wrong :growlmad:
MEN :wacko
any way i could go on and on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"