2009 March Mummies

you both helped loads thought i was going through some kind of crisis lol
my poor oh :hugs:
will come him his fav dinner tonight lol

Don't go too to town tho Jo, he might get the impression you still care ;) hope you start to feel normal again as quick as I did :hugs:

*shouts from on her way to work*

I was also on the normal pill for years and years before Ben - thats why I didnt realise it was the mini-pill at first

:flower:

no im not going to go to town lol my hormones carnt be blamed for everything:winkwink:
i hope i start feeling better quick as well :happydance:
right must get off ere and go shopping :wacko:
will be back on later and massive thanks again :flower:

The mini pill is the spawn of the devil. I took Cerazette after Alex was born, and it was HORRENDOUS. :wacko: Without wishing to put your off your sandwiches, I had a four month long period whilst breastfeeding 'cause I was taking Cerazette, plus I developed the ability to go from 'normal' to 'psycho bitch from Hell' in less than three seconds. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Never again!

Glad you're feeling better Jo :)

Maybe that's what caused my grumpiness/moods/lack of confidence after giving birth and starting pill?!

God knows what we will do after faith is here as most pills make me ill or cranky :shock: give hubby the snip I guess :haha:

What would we all do without each other?! Your the only people I talk to every day and vent feelings etc I think it's very special :flower:

:hugs: to you all with man troubles.

Every flipping pill i've tried has a negative effect on me :hissy: and reading back sounds like alot of us have had the same sort of rows with OHs. :hugs:

I agree Claire

Jo (Sorry I assume ur name is jo ? lol) I was on the mini pill for a while and it made me vile to the point that steve threw the rest of them out and refused to let me take them!

xxx

I was like that wehn pregnant both times :haha:

Jo that was exactly how I was no sex drive, hated myself, Joe thought I hated him and that was why I didn't want sex! Which just made me cry more and hate myself even more and cos he didn't understand I would just shout and throw things! He kept telling me I had post natal depression which did even less for my self esteem :hugs: I googled it and found that it was really common so flushed them down loo and was back to my normal slightly more balanced self within a week or so! I'd def go to doc's and discuss your options

:hugs: everyone xx

ty claire thats how ive been , i felt like locking my self away and crying , he thinks i dont fancy him and i gone off him and i felt likes hes gone off me ive been so paronoid of silly things , it all makes sense now ty again , the pills are now in the bin :thumbup:
its helped talking on here :hugs:

:hugs:

The mini pill is the spawn of the devil. I took Cerazette after Alex was born, and it was HORRENDOUS. :wacko: Without wishing to put your off your sandwiches, I had a four month long period whilst breastfeeding 'cause I was taking Cerazette, plus I developed the ability to go from 'normal' to 'psycho bitch from Hell' in less than three seconds. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Never again!

Glad you're feeling better Jo :)

I was given mini pill but never took it and we used withdrawl method for 6 months after I stopped BF. :( I wont be taking pill ever again!

Maybe that's what caused my grumpiness/moods/lack of confidence after giving birth and starting pill?!

God knows what we will do after faith is here as most pills make me ill or cranky :shock: give hubby the snip I guess :haha:

What would we all do without each other?! Your the only people I talk to every day and vent feelings etc I think it's very special :flower:

Yay! Bless you all. I think you will have another baby soon after :)

I was just thinking how lucky we were to find a bunch who "got" each other so well.
Love you all muchly my lovelies! :cry::blush:

hi all :wave:
well pills are in bin and i feel a bit better already :flower:
going on a girly nite out on friday so going to do a bit of retail therapy tomorrow :winkwink:
oh is not going to be let off lightly though not everything is hormones :grr:
hope everyone is well :flower: and thanx again :hugs:

hi jade :wave:
i will thanx :wine:
your lil man his getting so big can see the difference in each photo you put on fb :cloud9:

I know cant believe how fast they grow! He is a little pudding now :)

Hows Jacob?

You off out down Hucknall? I might have to come one night :) I need a good piss up soon! :lol:

yes just going hucknall its not a bad night out , your welcome anytime just say wen :thumbup:
jacobs ok just getting over this bloody cold :flower:
he likes sharing it i feel a bit off today :wacko:
hi lou hows you ?? :flower:

Great thank you! Alex has a cold too. He has bright green snot, that he's leaving behind him in a trail :sick:

My mum is coming to visit tomorrow, so I should be doing housework and making the beds etc... but I am far too lazy, so I am not going to just yet. I prefer to work under pressure anyway.

Debz - you posted a link to the old March Mums thread a few weeks ago - do you still have it? :flower: I have looked, but I can't find it :(

I just ate a bag of choc buttons :(

:dohh: MUST :dohh: STOP :dohh: EATING

FATTY :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back