2009 March Mummies

I agree Claire

Jo (Sorry I assume ur name is jo ? lol) I was on the mini pill for a while and it made me vile to the point that steve threw the rest of them out and refused to let me take them!

xxx

Cerezette did that to me, the best form of contraception ever cos he daren't come near me for fear of his life

yes its jo:flower:
i ve been quite down and hormonal so it could be that :flower:
got no sex drive etc (sorry if tmi ) most of the arguments are over this :wacko:

:wacko:thats what im takin
i was on the depo before and that gave me spots and i gained loads of weight
think a trip to drs is in order
ty :hugs:

We've got it the other way - his sex drive has dropped and mines increased - thats causing issues here (plus all the pc games he plays on :grr:)

Have u thought about the implant hun? might help u feel better about yourself

xxx

lol dont get me started on games lol half of the time im a xbox widow :growlmad:
my oh was the opposite wen i was pregnant he wanted it more
will av a browse on google about the im plant other than that its going to be condoms or ttc lol :flower:

Jo that was exactly how I was no sex drive, hated myself, Joe thought I hated him and that was why I didn't want sex! Which just made me cry more and hate myself even more and cos he didn't understand I would just shout and throw things! He kept telling me I had post natal depression which did even less for my self esteem :hugs: I googled it and found that it was really common so flushed them down loo and was back to my normal slightly more balanced self within a week or so! I'd def go to doc's and discuss your options

ty claire thats how ive been , i felt like locking my self away and crying , he thinks i dont fancy him and i gone off him and i felt likes hes gone off me ive been so paronoid of silly things , it all makes sense now ty again , the pills are now in the bin :thumbup:
its helped talking on here :hugs:

Yeah defo claire :)

Family planning clinics are also good if u cant get in at docs
Sounds like the sooner the better to come off them - it really will make u feel better virtually instantly *hugs*

x

I thought it was postnatal depression claire at the time (although I think I did have extended baby blues for a few months following bens birth!) It was horrible, I cried alot

:hugs:

So did I but I put it down to the guilt from not bf'ing And then everyone got ill so it just kinda rollercoastered

they are in the bin :thumbup:
i just text him and told him lol
i feel better just talking on ere :flower: i mean it ty loads
i dont come on ere loads didnt mean to rant , was on ere just catching up with everyone and getting broodier lol
:flower:

Lol my replies are in a different order to what I read on here ! really should refresh!

Seems we've all gone though similar experiences :hugs:

Its good to talk!

they are in the bin :thumbup:
i just text him and told him lol
i feel better just talking on ere :flower: i mean it ty loads
i dont come on ere loads didnt mean to rant , was on ere just catching up with everyone and getting broodier lol

Jo dont apologise, u havent ranted and Im glad we were able to help (Also a little bit freaky how weve all experienced the same thing!)
x

i was on the depo after aving jaocob it gave me spots and the weight gain was loads didnt do much only killed my self esteem ,
the dr recomende the mini pill cause of my age (36 :blush:) and i smoke :blush:
it must of been awfull for you both feeling like that after giving birth :hugs:

i never thought the pill would have that affect , i was on the pill in my teens and seemed fine (not the mini pill )
ty both again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->