2009 March Mummies

aww bless him jacobs ad a cold on and off since beffore xmas , been wanting to take him toddlers but its been one cold after another

:hugs: Jade - you've just had a baby!! Don't be so hard on yourself! I ate like a horse after Alex was born :)

:wave: evening all

jade im not pregnant or just ad a baby and eat like a horse , you need your energy more with bf :)

Well Corey been to Drs and i havent given him Gonorrea Ha Ha Ha (Stupid Google) He does how ever have blocked tear ducts that have become infected got some eye drops he said are real good and should start to work asap so thats good :) also registered his birth today whooo.
How is every 1 anything good going on, Sod all on TV tonight and all my kids are quiet typical lol !!!!!

not up to much this evening, might stick dvds on upstairs and sort out my nail cases, also need to start sorting out track lists and routines for zumba classes, i have emailed a few places, just got to wait for replys, will have to phone the ones that didnt have email addresses tomorrow,
anyone know where the best place for blank cd's and re-writeable cd's ?

I have no idea - all my stuff is either on my iPod or PC now I think! Which is lucky, as Alex goes bonkers for CD's :wacko:

My back hurts. I would like a nice hot bath... but I'll settle for a boring, safe, 'warm' one :D

once i can afford it i will be getting a portable sound system and ipod, but in the mean time i will be borrowing the sound systems at the venues i hire, thought it would be easier to make up my cds with the tunes i want for each class instead of taking loads and using 1 track from here and another from there. ill try the pound shops

Maybe that's what caused my grumpiness/moods/lack of confidence after giving birth and starting pill?!

God knows what we will do after faith is here as most pills make me ill or cranky :shock: give hubby the snip I guess :haha:

What would we all do without each other?! Your the only people I talk to every day and vent feelings etc I think it's very special :flower:

:flower:

The mini pill is the spawn of the devil. I took Cerazette after Alex was born, and it was HORRENDOUS. :wacko: Without wishing to put your off your sandwiches, I had a four month long period whilst breastfeeding 'cause I was taking Cerazette, plus I developed the ability to go from 'normal' to 'psycho bitch from Hell' in less than three seconds. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Never again!

:haha:

:hugs: to you all with man troubles.

Every flipping pill i've tried has a negative effect on me :hissy: and reading back sounds like alot of us have had the same sort of rows with OHs. :hugs:

:kiss:

I was just thinking how lucky we were to find a bunch who "got" each other so well.
Love you all muchly my lovelies! :cry::blush:

:kiss:

I just ate a bag of choc buttons :(

:dohh: MUST :dohh: STOP :dohh: EATING

FATTY :(

Dont be silly!!!!! Were they the Giant ones cos they are the best lol!!!!!

Well Corey been to Drs and i havent given him Gonorrea Ha Ha Ha (Stupid Google) He does how ever have blocked tear ducts that have become infected got some eye drops he said are real good and should start to work asap so thats good :) also registered his birth today whooo.
How is every 1 anything good going on, Sod all on TV tonight and all my kids are quiet typical lol !!!!!

:hugs: to little man!!!
Know what u mean about tv - somenights I wonder why I bother paying tv license for bugger all or repeats!! Having skyHD doesnt help either still cant find anything to watch lol!

------------

:wave: to everyone :coffee:

xxxxxx

:hugs: Corey xxxx

I am looking forward to taking little man swimming in the morning xx

Have fun Jade!! Im trying to buy a maternity cossy to take my little *men* swimming lol!

not tried jacob swimming yet (bad mummy) its on my todo list wen the weathers warmer :)
any of you got any plans for tonight ?
naff all on tv as normal x

i will bout be a xbox widow lol , i dont mind tonight going to av a nice long soak in bath wen water gets hot ...bliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->