2009 March Mummies

OMFG girls, you don't half know how to scare the crap out of me! Pregnancy is flying by, and no, I still have NOTHING sorted!! :shock:

Yes but most kids grow out of it by 6 months, he only sufers when ill, doc told me it was in my head but I've spoke to a lot of people who's kids have had it and they have all said the same, that it rears it's head when ill. It does seem to take ages to settle back down afterwards too about 3/4 weeks, he'd just settled from been poorly at Xmas :dohh: it doesn't bother him tho he gets a bowl out of the cupboard and coughs into it now just in case :rofl:

I have had Oscar in and out of Hospital for same reason hun and battled my Dr who thought i was mad and fobbed us off with Gaviscon, His started by catching Bronchillitis at 9 Months old now every time he gets ill he gets a chest infection and as soon as he cries or coughs he projectile Vomits I told he would grow out of it by 1 !!!! .

Hope every 1s well xxxx

I have a friend who's little girl was born at 30 weeks and had numerous problems including a whole in heart she is fine now and 8 but everytime she gets ill the reflux reappears, but each time a little better and the hospital consultantant told her she would eventually grow out of it

got to see jess today, she was aloud home for a few hours this afternoon, she is looking great :D

Evening!

Knackered.com and pissed off diet went to pot today!

Spent loads of money tho shopping :blush:

Caine's bday present sorted! :thumbup:

Hope he is asleep!

Can anyone see this? https://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/jms895/Clothes pics/
Clothes for sale are on here, let me know if interested in any before I put on here and ebay.

hey hun

can i have

colourful one in pic 6 with hat
star one in pic 3
all in one in pic 2

if not gone lol

xx

Hi hun pic 6 is Rocha little rocha newborn. The yellow bee thing is not on the outfit its a teddy for the pocket stash. In no 3 the star one is tiny baby worn once. Pic 2 mamas and papas newborn. This has never been worn :) Bargain. Do you still want the jeans too? If so let me know and will pm a price for the lot xx

yes pls to jeans too hun, they fit better now i lost a few lbs :haha:

pm me total and i get payment sent, xxx

Evening.... Ella puked! We were out for dinner too my sister had to deal with it :dohh:

She seems ok now a bit pale and obviously very tired! She been awake since about 5am with 20 min nap about 10:30 :shock:

Poor bubba :( hubby staying up so I can go to bed and sleep! X

hope ella is better soon katie

anyone know how to get the lid of a medicine bottle that is stuck on? im pushing the lid but it wont turn

Ella just coughed so much she puked. She seems ok today just this bloody cough. Need to give her tixilix before bed and if she wakes up.

Fuck off cough :hissy:

Lots of washing to do today now!

Speak again later! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g