2009 March Mummies

Afternoon! Wow loads to catch up on!

I had a lovely meal out :D

Before I put some small ittis on CNT and here anyone interested? All EXCELLENT condition. Small. AIOs and SIOs. Yellow, Orange, Brown, Purple, Black, Navy, Lime, Mint

Everyone ok?

Good afternoon :hi:

Yes get to see faith later 4:20pm :D

I'm hungry today - can't stop - need chocolate lol

Hope your all well!

Did your fluff turn up today jade?

Can't buy any nappies yet :( got sooo much to buy when we move xx

Oh and happy 59 days to go Lucy! Hope your little man feels better soon! X

I would jade but kinda put my nappy research on the back seat :(

Have a good day girls !!

x

Katie yep got the BG :) Think these will fit them both great :)

Ella already took a teething plop in a BG today - praise the fluffy lord for disposable liners!

I've picked all of ella's new furniture just waiting to get keys to house and I will order it all lol x

Best go Ella is helping herself to the box of milka chocs :dohh: will update re consultant later. Got my feet up hoping bp is good ;) x

Good luck Katie! :hugs:

I have a q re: disposable liners... do they actually catch poop for you? Today was the first time EVER they were even close to it with us. :shrug:

Yes they haves saved my nappies! Sometimes they get crumpled up I try and make sure they cover right up the sides and front and back. I use the ones from mothercare 100 for £2.50. They can leak a little bit but catches the majority and I chuck it in a bag rather than toilet because I'm still using baby wipes.

Scan was lovely she is laying funny but everything looks perfect slightly small like Ella was but measuring approx 2lb :) will post pic on fb later xx

hi girls

deb re the disposable liners, only catch rabbit droppings here, sienna has had very loose bowels the last week or so so theyve been a godesnd for when the fleece ones have come out so awfully bogging ive had to chuck them rather than contend with cleaning them, not a stain on a single nappy, if i have a really leaky one i soak it but still not a single mark etc. have cut up a huge fleece to replenish my fleece liners, so blinking cheap to do that way, i shall only use disposable ones for emergencys, they usually disapear up ehr butt hehe

26 weeks :wahoo:

jade how much u looking for the nappies each? im watching the pennies got to buy leila a coat she broke hers today and cant close it, shes a fussy git too.

xx

:thumbup: great news Katie

:hugs: to Alex

We gave presents last night but I'm taking a Chinese in with me tonight two 12 hour days on the bounce meant I wanted to go straight to bed yesterday and I woke myself up snoring ten minutes after getting into bed :blush: I must be loved this year I got gift voucher for topshop/Dorothy Perkins etc to get some new tops, a Bruno mars cd and a box of Thornton chocolates :cloud9: he must be gagging :rofl:

Debz has been very polite and not told you what I've done to her. Isn't her my mum's address to post the gift set to my sister and gave her my post code not mum's :dohh: so she had a wasted trip to post office :blush: the best of it is..... It isn't the first time I've done it :blush: and I couldn't blame pregnancy brain last time :dohh:

im doing a sponsored zumbathon on 18 march for red nose day, https://www.justgiving.com/danielle-bamford

will sponsor u hun, but wens the latest to sponsor, next biggy payday is 11 march aka siennas bday and im on a tight budget till then lol xx

any time as the funds go straight to the charity from that site

haha Claire I told you, don't worry bout it! :hugs:

Thanks for advice re: liners girls, I used the mothercare ones but they kept scrunching up terribly on us. We now have totsbots ones which kind of cling to the fabric of nappy a bit better, but still not wonderful. they do stop it hitting fabric a bit, but no incredible results! That's why I asked if it was just me and some dodgy insertion of the things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->