2009 March Mummies

5 weeks?? :shock:

I still have bought nothing! WTF am I going to do?? :wacko:

I haven't even started my f*cking pregnancy journal yet!!!!

other than a car seat, and formula i could manage if bubs arrived, lol ive still got quite a bit to get but not enough to break the bank in the coming month or so

i bet it will fly by katie, how long will u be without internet?

mines going at a perfect pace so far, im sure ill be moaning for it to get a move on soon though, but i think cos of all the going and coming with 3 other kids, and having 3 more to look after 5 days a week till 14th april will keep me on my toes.

seriously tiring having other peoples kids bring on 14th april x

I'm not sure about Internet I've got 3G on my phone and access at work but 3G is slow and only at work part time and got loads to do! Hopefully only 2-3 weeks?! Just enough time to get settled etc get into good routine with new house! Week tomorrow we get the keys! Week Saturday until ella's birthday!!! Wowsers!

She is doing really well with milk, sat at the dinner table tonight on a normal chair, walked around shops, trying to tie all the toddler to young lady habits up. Big bed in new house :) x

shell be a mini u by then :)

she sounds like she is doing really well, and a big sister for the first time soon :)

chloe was amazing with leila when she came along and same age gap as between ella and faith.

:cloud9: brings back memories.

oooooooooooooooo jess might be able to come home soon :D

Great news Dani!

Katie - I can't believe Ella's nearly two!! :shock:

I agree Pip - journal is on hold :lol: Need to get my priorities straight huh!!

Oh god Lucy you will have a newborn soon like me and having a breakdown lol

Great news dani!

Yes pip I can't wait to see how she is with faith. I think nursery have been encouraging doll play with Ella as she came home today and just wanted to play with her baby :cloud9: she made her a bed, kissed her and cuddled her and sang to her :cry: soooo cute!

Lucy - I know! Holy moly! Week Saturday and I will have a terrible two! Eeeek!

Jade - are you still feeling the pressure with two or is it starting to fall into place? I bet some days must feel so messy and crazy and must go to bed wondering how you got through it!

I'm expecting the worse but trying not to worry just got to battle my way through it gets easier we know that from experience lol x

Katie, its not so bad now! Hard work loads of mess, washing , crying and run ning about but am used to it now :) xx

Love the new avatar Claire! :cloud9:

Whatcha sewing? :)

Abbie announced earlier "ooooh mamee me poopie, kick kick!" (oh mummy i'm pooping, quick quick) and so we made it to the toilet just in time. :D probably just luck she decided to tell me of course, but it's a start!

wd Abbie!!!! :thumbup:

:haha:
had to re book appointment due to :witch:

i used that excuse for 3 yrs :blush::haha:

Me too until I had Ben!

Woohoo - I'm 31+5 - check me out!

:yipee: there seems to be at least someone on every box on this thread :p!!

I'm not sure about Internet I've got 3G on my phone and access at work but 3G is slow and only at work part time and got loads to do! Hopefully only 2-3 weeks?! Just enough time to get settled etc get into good routine with new house! Week tomorrow we get the keys! Week Saturday until ella's birthday!!! Wowsers!

She is doing really well with milk, sat at the dinner table tonight on a normal chair, walked around shops, trying to tie all the toddler to young lady habits up. Big bed in new house :) x

wd Ella!!! :D

oooooooooooooooo jess might be able to come home soon :D

:happydance: Brillaint!!!

Katie, its not so bad now! Hard work loads of mess, washing , crying and run ning about but am used to it now :) xx

:hugs: Cant wait :D

xxx

It's all about adjusting to the extra work and building your stamina again. We found one hard because we had loads more to do than when pregnant with no children now we are used to one but got another to look after. In time two will be as easy as one then we will be planning thirds :haha:

Sod that! Two for me thankyou please!

lol I wondered when u were gonna say that - I was thinking is she gonna suggest 4!!! (hugs ladies on number 4/5 etc !) :p

x

'Hard work'? 'Nervous breakdown'? You're not really selling it to me Jade!! :rofl:

We're getting Alex a doll too Katie - hopefully he can get on with changing her nappy, feeding her etc when I am doing the real baby... problem is, Alex does like the real thing.... I bought him a load of kitchen-y things so he could wash up and 'cook' while I'm cooking. He tries to give me his stuff and use the real things though.... OH and I were eating breakfast the other morning, and watched Alex drag his chair across the kitchen to the fridge, where he got out his milk, poured himself a cup, and drank it. Then, the cheeky bugger moved his chair over to the breadbin, took out a slice, put it in the toaster :shock: We have to have everything switched off - kettle and knives are all on the windowsill which is too far for him to reach.

Hope you're OK Debz!

Alex is better today I think. He's not needed Calpol (but his eye looks gummy... :()

lol I wondered when u were gonna say that - I was thinking is she gonna suggest 4!!! (hugs ladies on number 4/5 etc !) :p

x

:lol: don't hug too close they are obviously mad lol! Only joking!

I would have to win the lottery to have anymore. My aunt had 11 children! :shock:

X

Blimey alex sounds very active in the kitchen! Ella can't get to ours as it's downstairs at the moment. But when she is down there she washes up for me lol she loves water so pulls chair to sink asks for bubbles and I put some if her beakers/spoons in the water for her to play with while I wash up our stuff :thumbup:

Glad little man seems better - I was going to ask how big bed was going? X

Yeah, washing up is his favourite task I think (we'll see how long that lasts though, eh?! :lol:)

He is doing really well RE: his bed. He's been in our bed from about midnight the last few nights as he's been ill, but hasn't' got out of his without calling us, bless him! His nap is unfortunately a nightmare though - I am having to have him in my bed, while I pretend to be asleep :wacko: It took me 45 mins the other day to get him off to sleep in his own bed. He was freaking out like mad, knowing he had the chance to just get right back up! He does love his bed though. He arranges and rearranges all his teddies, asks to have stories while he's sitting in bed... It makes me want to cry! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->