2009 March Mummies

even more bollocks

[*url=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/]https:*//tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev104pb___.png[/url*]

take all three stars out :dohh::wacko:

lol

xx

go ella re the wee and the walking for mummy, sienna is good too but ive been naughty and stuck her in pushchair recently for school runs, its been so wet and cold, monday im starting back at the walking and will leave 10 mins earlier, may pushchair it once a week wen i go shopping, as shell have buggyboard for long trips ne how.

spag bol cooking smells divine lol

yea for abbie pooing on loo

and claire he looks sooooo grown up in ur pic, where does the time go!?? x

Dani, lay on ur back, bring ur feet together and up to your bum and let your knees drop :thumbup: (on their couch of course!!!!) then they stick a spatula think in and scrap - not too bad :)

x

hi all :wave:

dani how come you never had a smear before ?

so just like what the dr did when i had to be addmited when pg with connor and chloe,
jo, they dont offer smears here until 25, doesnt matter if you have had babies or not

had to re book appointment due to :witch:

its 25 here but if youve had a baby you supposed to have one after ur 6 week check up with each child,. i didnt have ne till after sienna, cos i never bothered, lol ive had 1.

how old r u dani?
x

im the baby of the group

these pregnancies are flying by now

lmfao, i thought there was a parrot then for a minute ;)

5 weeks n 2 days and u could be having bubba hahahah

It wouldn't let me on babygaga on my phone so when I went to find out when I level up again on laptop I thought I'd get you the correct ticker while I was there :lol:

Mine feels like it is going slowly lol! Once I get to 30 weeks it will fly and maybe after we have moved when I'm without Internet for a while.... Will be so busy organising Ella and faiths rooms I hope it flies! Only 4 weeks left at work! :happydance:

Omg Lucy 5 weeks on Friday til term?! Yours is flying past! Seriously think you need to get shopping :rofl:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->