2009 March Mummies

:thumbup: jo!!! brilliant! Most of my days are pj days lol!!!

lol @ sienna - last time I saw that they had changed the theme tune!

aww bless him, sienna sings, and doesnt shut up much lol.. she just opened the living room door announched she was going to get the wetwipes from my bag, came back squeeling she found it, hmmm funny looking wet wipes the mare had my purse, and is now squeeling i want penny haha. she always pinches my purse and rades it. tut lol

jo am good ta hun hows u?

aww bless jacob dont sing much only the quack quack song , dont ask something he just sings lol

shes also learnt bye in welsh so she stands on the door shouting traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to postman lol

aww pip she sounds really good at talking , jacobs only just really found his voice he babbles alot but only just sort of making proper talk

she doesnt shutup, but then shes got 2 older sisters to keep her at it, chloe and leila didnt talk this much at her age,

shes crafty with it, we get things like .
" mammy i need a cwtch, or i want a cwtch" (hug in welsh)- so you pick her up and give her a cuddle and she'll make a grab for the cuboard or watever it was she wanted.

this weeks hot topic is - " i need myyyyyyyyy shakes" **runs to fridge and bangs shit out of it while shouting the above at me haha**, " im cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( shapes herself about over exagerating**)

alomost all sentences start i want or i need.tut tut

right id better go and get dresssed
got to nip to tescos or no one will be eating lol
will catch you all later ;)

A fleece blanket in asda for liners?

I've got to go to shops and get Ella some pumps so may go grab a blanket too :thumbup:

Nappy wash day today and the sun is out :wohoo:

X

Debz if your flip covers without insert let me know I have a brand new one somewhere never even pre washed :blush:

Love the new avatar Claire! :cloud9:

Whatcha sewing? :)

Abbie announced earlier "ooooh mamee me poopie, kick kick!" (oh mummy i'm pooping, quick quick) and so we made it to the toilet just in time. :D probably just luck she decided to tell me of course, but it's a start!

Well done Abbie

Embroidering jack a bag to put quiet time toys in so he doesn't get too bored and trash my house while baby needs feeding :shrug: might not work but worth a try

Sounds like a great idea! Go you!
Posted your parcel this morning. :kiss:

Will let you know bout the flip. If I like it I might take the insert off your hands anyways :lol:

Lovely avatar Claire!

Katie I got a fleece blanket from Asda for liners :)

Been on a lovely long walk today, ears feel better and had yummy stew mmmmm

Knackered tho need an early night :(

:cloud9: claire - look at your boy so grown up!

Ella started to wee last night as i put her into the bath and we managed a wee on the toilet. she looked very happy with herself at the time but nothing further since :dohh: one step at a time i suppose!

Went to local shopping centre today and didnt take stroller, Ella was very distracted by everything, kept talking to the manikins :lol: i wasnt in a rush so let her get on with things and just hurried her along when i got bored. she was quite good but doesnt listen to me when i ask her to come along. We didnt have any paddies which was good. and once we were finished shopping she held my hand and walked nicely to the car. Must try and do small trips couple times a week to get her used to it :thumbup:

may go to asda for fleece blanket tomorrow then thanks :flower:

xx

Lucy - paste this into your signature:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev104pb___.png

that should be your correct ticker lol!

xx

bollocks lol

[*url=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/]https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev104pb___.png[/url*]

take the stars out :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"