2009 March Mummies

Can he not drop his nap if its a problem? Or would he be a total monster all afternoon? Ella has 90 min nap at 1pm.

I'm wondering how Ella will react to the light evenings now they are on their way :wacko:

X

Deb I have no idea! I just stood watching Ella play yesterday and it made me all emotional! Seems like only yesterday they were babies! Now they have little imaginations and know what they want and can now yet it lol x

Oh good lord - if he doesn't nap he turns into a monster by 4pm. He has about 90 mins at noon too.

His imagination is certainly developing! He tells me daddy has scribbled on the walls/ thrown food on the floor etc :wacko:

Lol! Ella says max (the dog) does things! Well she says "oh no maaa messy!" maa is max lol she tells him off, tells him to move/sit/stay! She got an umbrella yesterday and started chasing him with it! No wonder he is scared of everything! Found him laying on the floor with ella's boots on yesterday :lol:

Yeah, Alex loves the dog - wants to wash and dry him all the time! He hits him too though, which isn't so good...

Yes Ella hits/pulls/pokes max.

I know deb it was very funny! He has stickers stuck to him half the time too! He just lays there and takes it! Bless him so soft!

Yeah, just needed a snooze :lol:
Went into work and had 3 days worth of paperwork left (happy first night properly in charge Debz!). I was just a bit peeved since I knew that if it was me that had left it undone for even just one evening, I'd be hauled over the coals.

:wave:

I better go get myself and missy sorted. She has her bi-annual kidney ultrasound this morning. :dohh:

get a move on, lol
not got much planned here bit over cast and cold so wont be going far.... have got.......... Zumba tonight though as its half term i can squeeze another class in :D

Lucy its harder but you will adjust and love it :)

Yep no3 has been on my mind, then off, then on :shrug:

Debz :hugs: you ok?

talking about #3 already jade.... ive got 14 month between 2 and 3, was hard work at the beginning as connor was still a baby, its a lot easier now that they are older

Blimey jade have you gone :wacko: lol

My deciding factor was holidays! I want to go abroad once a year with the children and with three it would be too expensive and they get one to one attention from mum and dad. Don't need eyes in arse so much :lol:

Plus school work. Three lots of algebra is a massive no no for me :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->