2009 March Mummies

:wave: have you missed me ladies? been to 2 zumba classes on the run, so i am now worn out

Claire - blooming heck that was quick! Glad she likes it! :D

Gemma - yeah I think it did. they don't tell you anything there. have to wait for her consultant to send her an appt to hear the results :rolleyes: faffing about really

Other Gemma - :hugs: to poor Oscar

:wave: to the rest of you!

ooo jess might be coming home tomorrow

i wanna go to bed, but got zumba tunes going through my head now

I am still here! Looking at wedding dresses of all things :dohh:

Morning!

Mm - hope little man gets better soon!! :hugs:

Dani - great news!

Lucy - fb is just hassle! I spend so long on there being nosey. I've got people on my fb that are braggers, loads of pikeys, people with obvious issues of jealousy etc and just their status updates do my noodle in! I take things on board and get wound up by them. I worry about privacy issues too. I've deleted it before and I found myself feeling a bit relieved to be honest so I've deleted it again - nothing specific has happened.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Everything went wrong yesterday I've got a massive issue with my husband not listening to a word I say - he is always right and does what he wants even if I say no - makes self confidence an issue for me. Then I got to work and got told I had to do something else other than my work in a very condescending way and I felt like a piece of shit people were just stepping over. An "it's ok Katie will do it" moment when I've got 4 weeks to finish my work! If it doesn't get done I will leave it for them :finger: I'm quite open and friends with my manager so he will get it in the ear tomorrow :haha:

I've just been given the opportunity to do an NVQ3 in business admin through work I'm waiting to hear if I can do it on maternity leave with a few visits to work for assessor visits. If I can't I will start my conveyancers course in sept. Just thought that would be a nice free course to start me off before I start my mission to be a qualfied conveyancer :D

Super long post!

Happy 32 weeks Lucy
Happy 22 weeks Claire
Happy 7 weeks Alexander
Happy 28 weeks me - defo third tri now :lol:

X

Happy 28 weeks Katie!
Happy 22 weeks Claire
Happy 7 weeks Alexander

ARGH there is no escaping the fact that I'm having a baby shortly!!

5 weeks til term Lucy! :shock: seriously love get shopping :haha: have you dine hospital bag? X

Bag?? Err - no! Hadn't even thought about it! Am still vying for a home birth... what am I meant to put in it?? Oh f*ck......... Had a major panic at 42 weeks with Alex, trying to pack everything under then sun - I went in with three great big weekend bags as I didn't know what I was meant to take! :rofl:

Katie do you work for nhs? Cos you are entitled to 10 refresher days that you are paid for so could do the assessor part in them. I only know cos three of us go on mat leave at same time leaving ward seriously down on staff which in the current climate won't be replaced! We have 2 girls returning from mat leave and they are using their refresher days to attend all their mandatory training so they are up to speed as they return as we go and so will hit the ground running so to speak!

:hugs: to Oscar mm

Happy 32 weeks Lucy
Happy 28 weeks Katie oh 2nd tri :happydance:
Happy 7 weeks Alexander

Jade you looking for any particular reason that you aren't telling us about :haha: or just being nosey

Yes I do get the 10 "keep in touch days" that's what we are working it around! It's just if I can do it... As NVQs are work based evidence! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->