2009 March Mummies

Thank you ladies!!! :hugs:

dani enjoy tonight,

cath am i seeing right number 2.... did i miss something?

IF IM NOT SEEING THINGS hugggggeeeeeeeeeeeeee congrats and wishing the best of luck xxxx

:rofl: No mate... you're not seeing things... I wondered how long it would be before anyone picked up on it... less than 5 minutes it was up and you'd clocked it! :rofl:

Thanks so very very much! We're thrilled... but hesitant to think it's real! As I'm sure you can imagine! x

:haha: i thought i was having a funnny 5 minutes, ( believe me they are very frequent), thrilled to bits! x

pmsl wats the chances of that! ive been talkign about the rampant rabbit :blush:

LOL... thanks Lu!!!

My friend (NCT buddy who knew we were trying) said we should call the baby Joey if I end up pregnant this cycle as we had gone to Johannesburg - which is shortened to Joey's by the people in SA :D... however if we're going to be completely honest... baby was conceived in Durban as that's where I ovulated! Sadly I'm not rich/famous enough to name the poor kid Durban! :D

OH and I were in Swansea and Salisbury around the time I conceived.... Baby Swan sounds quite horrendous though, huh?

Haha no, not in the Mumbles... in a grotty Holiday Inn.... or something similar :wacko: Baby Holiday??

Every now and again something dawns on me....

Ella is 2 on Saturday!!!!!!! :shock: :cry: :happydance:

I'm so busy trying to pack I keep forgetting! Our little babies are getting big! And soon most of us will have another tiny baby!

Seriously making me feel like an adult :rofl:

I still don't feel like an adult! :rofl: Can't believe how quickly the last two years have gone though....

Alex has been asleep for two and a half hours. This hasn't happened in the day time for almost a year!!

Faith was conceived in bed :lol: in ramsgate?! Boring I know! Probably in missionary position too :rofl: standard ttc :sex:

Xx

Does him sleeping long in the day stuff up bedtime?! We have to wake Ella by 2:45 if we want her to go to sleep for 7:30/8:00 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->