2009 March Mummies

:wave: my calfs ache now, been zumba for a change, lol
hope im not achy tomorrow, got a busy day, need to go leisure centre in morning to book next week zumba, take chloe to school and go to wavertree to get some zumba tickets for tonights instructor for the zumbathon

:hi: morning just off to work aaarrrrgggghhh 12 hour shifts I'm getting too old. I couldn't get out of bed then spent 15 mins trying to force my eyes wide enough to get lens in

Jade jack has two phrases now where he can string 2 worlds together and both involve dictating to me :rofl: sit down and shut door (this sounds sooooo Yorkshire cos I suspect I miss out the 'the' too :blush:

:haha: Me too Claire - Caine is like Sit daaaaaaaan.
Or 'ot' Hot :haha: I hjave a typical lazy notts accent of dropping words.
Back feels loads better today :wohoo:
Another day resting today and hoping to get out and about tomorrow maybe :)
Just planning a food list for Caine party and bits and bobs for pass parcel etc.
Hope the shift is not too bad Claire.
Dani - I was supposed to be doing Zumba tomorrow night but cant cos of my back :cry:

I'm off to hospital - high blood pressure yesterday swollen hands and feet today :cry:

I can't keep my journal and here up-to-date so will update my journal! Using 3G takes about 5 mins to load a page! :hissy:

Hope your all well xx

hope everything ok kaite hun x

happy leveling up to us Cath :wohoo:

xxxx

28 weeks eeaaakkk term in 63 days yikessssss

:wave:hi ladies
hope everyone is good :flower:
hope your back gets better soon jade :flower:
hope your bp goes down katie :hugs:
well i just found a lump in my leg my top inner thigh :cry:
been trying to get through to drs for the last 15 mins :wacko:
:hugs: to any one i missed

Happy 5 weeks Cath
Happy 28 Weeks Pip - hope the BH calm down :(

Glad chiropractor worked Jade :) and its a bit better ... Ben says 'ot' too for hot ... so funny arent they! This birthday party planning is doing my head in - Ive got a couple of days before my house decends into chaos! Not even started the cake, thats a job for thursday and friday!

Katie hope your BP levels :( :hugs:

Claire Jack sound to be coming on well :thumbup:

Lou, Do what you feel is right with Alex hun :hugs: Hope u find a solution x

Jo hope all is well!

Debz, Hope ur having fun :sex: !!! hehe

:wave: to everyone!!!

Ive spent all morning from 9am weeding and sorting garden to make it look 'tidy' for weekend! also put the tortoise back in the shed/outdoor enclousure from the conservatory for the summer. Now relaxing with left over spag bol, cup of tea and a plum after a shower!.

x

had some really not so nice ones today, my preggo friend came over and spent the entire hour trying to breath through them they were very regular, but have now appeared to have buggered off. fingers x'd anyway. ouchies. xx

Happy 28 weeks Pip.. hope all is okay!!

Jo I hope you're alright! :hugs:

Katie, hope you're okay hun!! xx

Am knackered here.. nausea is awful and starting to get a sore throat too! :(

Hi to everyone else and hope you're all okay!!

Happy 5 weeks cath and levrlung up to an Appleseed!

Happy 28 weeks pip! Feet up and water

I'm ok got to be reviewed at midwife tomorrow :) spending the day relaxing (as much as I can with a naughty two year old) seriously it's like a switch has been turned on to naughty/cheeky mode! Nursery said it's probably terrible twos and changes at home. But they said terrible twos can be an overnight change! It's very odd! The paddy's are worse than before :(

:hugs: glad they didn't need to admit you hun.

I have a monster here today - she's just poured a whole cup of tea round herself and laughed about it. Now won't get fresh clothes on again and so is running about in the buff. :brat:

Alex is going through a phase of throwing things on the floor too Debz. I can't bloody bend down to clean up though :wacko:

:hugs: to both you and Katie xx

all is quiet on the western front at the mo very flushed and putting feet back up now after school run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->