2009 March Mummies

:wave:
That show was shocking last night.
Bits that struck me most (aside from what Dani said already):
- tie a rock around (lower bump) if you have far to go to healthcare. It will stop baby coming and when you take it away baby will fall out.
- pushing on bump to make baby come quicker :shock:
- the girl who died after trying to self-abort with "the leaf of death"
:cry:

You have to dO what is right for you Lucy and what is right for you won't suit everyone :hugs:

deb i thought the same :cry:

lu-never tried that myself but as claire says what works for u might not work for someone else, maybe give it a go? i couldnt fit another bed in my room well struggle with a full size cot :lol:

xxx

Lucy I dont know a quid??? :)

I have gained a pound :grr: so pissed off!

How is everyone?

Gutted I missed the midwife thing :(

Lucy we had Caines bed in our room, and he never used it, he just got in ours xx

it wasnt nice Jade, :(

but hun uve prob been stuck in bed with ur back so once ur able to get about a bit more its bound to drop off, i feel about 5lb heavier, i ate so much yesterday Lmfao

kids back to school, sienna walked there and back today, good girl, had to bribe her with something form shop on way home tho lol

Jade, I'll PM you my address - will you let me know your paypal details? Also let me know how much you really want :lol:

I'm not sure we've got enough room either to be honest... Our bedroom is a suite if that makes sense... Our room has an en suite, Alex's room is off it (meant to be a study I think) and there's a dressing room off our room too... As a result, we can't fir very much more than our king size bed in it. Urgh, will see how we go tonight and maybe decide later... problem would be that Alex wakes easily, so if he's still there when baby comes, he'll be up all night anyway :wacko:

Hiya everyone!

Lu I really hope you manage to get Alex sleeping before little one arrives! :hugs: It can't be easy!! :(

We're all okay here xxx

Terrible twos :hissy: seriously overnight she has gone from perfect to paddytastic! X

:hugs:

Mine refused her nap and I've spent the afternoon propping my eyelids open!!!

mine refused he rnap then fell asleep 5 mins b4 school run resulting in needing to be taken in pushchair, the goal for this week was to walk to school and back every day . grrrr oh well theres always tomorrow, actually theres not shopping tomorrow so need pushchair, grrr

tmi

ok today ive had bh's its beena stressful day anyhow,not gunna go into it though but i did go fucking nuts on the phone to some plank and he keeps ringing up since and im ready to hunt him down and kill lol :haha: and now to top it off the bh are back and no matter what ammount of fluids im drinking or putting feet up and relaxing its not going, :coffee: ive had about :coffee:12 number 2's today, not got bad belly or runs just going all the time, think ill be a good stone lighter now lol:haha:

uhm Pip... you need to rest a bit babe!!! :hugs: hope everything settles down!! xxx

lying on sofa, doing nothing, havnt done much all day infact, dinners cooking itself for kids will feed me later

:hugs: to you all.

Lucy seriously just cover post! :)

Caine has been good today for a change! He keeps shouting 'sit down' to me lol

Been chiropracter and feel a bit better

Lucy Caine only started sleeping on own once we had Alex if that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member