2009 March Mummies

we had home made lasagne and chips :haha: Missy picked the onions and peppers out and left the mince :dohh:

I am currently wanting something tasty for tea but not sure what. got me the munchies! :rofl:

:wave: and :hugs: to you all

My ben does the opposite picks out the onions and peppers and eats the mince!! :D

i may sneak in a crisp sandwich when the kids r in bed, i know ill get pekish later as had dinner so early lol

Love a crisp sandwich!!!!!

Urgh, trouble with the step kids. OH is very upset. Fed up of the whole thing :(

Other than that, bit of a nothing-ness day - it hailed!

Sorry to hear about the brats hun :( Sounds like u deserve a medal :flower:

I have hurt my back it doesn't hurt all the time but when I get at a certain angle the pain shoots down my bum and I can't put my weight on that leg, just aches a bit afterwards

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I garee with Jade. trapped nerve - did it start after the painting ...... :wacko:

u want me to come round and slam dunk em with my boobs :holly: :rofl:

waiting patiently for dh to come on msn, managed to get hold of him and hes popping on for half hour, i do miss him lots, and i stopped and looked up of a pic of him earleir and burst out crying :rofl: dunno where that came from, chloe thought it was hillarious, called me a plonker :lol:

:hugs:

Lol @ :holly: ... love using that today!!!

cath his in albania :rofl: he hasnt been here since the bad back has started, and yer he does help but works 7 days a week 7am till 6pm if were lucky but normally 8pm especilally wen it gets lighter soon. just spoke to him on msn, girls got upset cos they miss him :cry: cant wait for him to come home,

:cry: oh hun, I cant imagine being away all that time tbh, must be so hard :hugs:

Ah bless Pip :hugs:

Congrats on being viable today Gem! That's come round super quick! :D

ty lou and everyone else :D :happydance:

My dad constantly worked away pip, still does it's hard on the girls and you have to hold it all together for them :hugs:

Oh a crisp sandwich, shame we only have monster munch :rofl:

...have a monster much one?!!! Pickled onion Mmmmmmmmmm!

.... off to get some honeycomb ice-cream and finish a nappy cake!

Night girlies, work tomorrow so catch up tomorrow evening :)

xxxxxxxx

Gemma it might have done :blush: no I felt it when I got the buggy out the car and in the walk round scarbourgh

Tut *shakes finger*, well take care! and if it gets worse or doesnt go just pop to docs :hugs:

ohh i reckon that sounds well interesting lol

gemma, how rude, taking up an entire page more or less with ur multi quote! :rofl:

yes i love :holly:

i just had a crisp snadwich omg i cant stop today, mmmmmmm walkers salt n vinegar, :lol:

Pip.... put down the packet of crisps and step away from the bread! :haha:

OMG toughest place to be a midwife on bbc2

its not nice, a mother just delivered a baby in same open ward as a lady woh had still bitht, a lady with the shits and another lady who just had abortion, not nice at all :(

Hi ladies how are we all ?. Sorry i havent been around 4 kids and school holidays Arghhhhh ready to pull my hair out lol.

Corey sleeping 6-7 hours at night such an angel , Oscar getting a bit better slowly :) and all is looking lots better here . xxx

hi hun glad all is looking better for oscar hun and that ur little corey is so good xxxx

I'm considering moving Alex's bed into our room :wacko: So bloody tired. I've been getting OH to get up with him when he wakes and tries to climb into our bed, but it's not making much difference - I'm still getting sweet FA in terms of sleep :coffee: I think maybe if his bed is in with us it'll be better....? Or is my zapped out brain not thinking straight??

How's everyone today? :flower:

Jade - I'd pay for postage and the tea silly! I need it anyway and if you're not going to drink it, I'd rather have it off you than the internet! Let me know how much you reckon :D

Morning ladies :flower:

Move almost finished just got a few little bits to go but we are settling in nicely :D

Faith has a bedroom :happydance:

Hope your all well - will come on again when I have more time I can get 3G in bed but it takes ages! God knows when Internet will arrive - need phone sockets connected :wacko:

:hugs: speak soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->