2009 March Mummies

hehe pip!!!

Im out at 6 ladies!!

Chat tomorrow - gonna do some sorting and bedtime routine :)

x

ne one that saw the top gear albanian special will know ka (car) means gentleman sausage, but its literally translates to cock.lol

im not sure if i should give u ne more, i dont use the mild versions mine r very naughty .lol

teach us! teach us!

My only experience of being horrible using another language was when my brother annoyed me.... I said something in German in a really "sweary" tone.... he told on me of course, (I was 14, he was 8). I took great pride in telling mum i'd said "one stamp at 80p please"!!!!

ive got gtt thursday, followed by maddams birthday friday

Caine can now say grandma, grandad and daddy in german :cloud9:
i had 2 pancakes with cookies and cream icecream :blush:

go caine, sienna speaks in albanian and english, the girls speak welsh at school english and albanian at home though they get shy about it and wont speak to anyone who is not albanian if they ask them too. they get really pissed off with my mates telling them to say stuff lol

I'm feeling "out" now tbh Lu. Symptom spotting in my journal anyway :lol: (link in siggy)

Clever children you all have! multi-lingual! I wish I'd remembered enough of the three I took at school to teach Abbie some in future years, but alas, I'm stooopid!

im stoopid :lol: mine have no choice welsh is compulsary and theres so much albino floating around my home they pick it up lol

im fluent in both in english and absolute bollocks :)

these fecking bandages are doin my box in just wanna rip em off but i know i camt grr..

pinkys teething, got a cold n is ultra mardy. grrrrr she screams is you breathe in her general direction. i hate those days :(

kyras braces are off and retainers are on :)

blades carpet burned his face n looks a right numpty.

I cant speak German, MIL is german so Andy is fluent and kids prob will be too :)

Evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->