2009 March Mummies

Optition can't explain double vision but could have been a painless migraine although he's never suffered before he does need glasses tho for distance so to see how hegets on with them but he isn't concerned

:hugs: to lottie cath

ok...

so my moses basket and swinging crib got returned today.

i dont re-use the mattresses generally ne way, but they got returned humming of smoke, :( ( im an x smoker) prob will be again afterwards, but not inside and certainly not around babies stuff, ive purchased new, but iwas mortified with the state of them, if it were me id have chucked them and said i knew u wouldnt use them so got rid. crib one was truly shocking chunks of foam missing, :shrug:
none of the mattress covers came back and i supplied a good 6 for each in unisex colours, and the crib full bedding set was mamas and papas and the crib is empty with no bedding :cry: sets for them are pricey luckily just got one for £12 off here in jungle theme, no play gym which i lent either, was a stunning one off one in choc and multi dot i bought all the extra animals etc to go on too, really peed off, fancy being so careless and keeping stuff. not ever doing that again. hmmmmmmmmm

washing what has come back anyhow and ordering more mattress sheets for my new ones.

:hugs: pip, my gran suggested I lent my cousin some of our bits but I refused and felt really guilty but knew it would come back ruined cos our tent did :hugs:

Thanks Ladies.... she's doing much better today after another dose of meds!

Claire.. hope Joe doesn't get it again! :hugs:

Pip... HOW frustrating... I'll only lend our stuff out once I don't want it anymore... in fact then I might just give it away! If we had family that needed it... else we'd sell it!

As a non smoker... that would really annoy me!!! :grr: even as a smoker I think it would piss me off as i wouldn't want that smell around my baby! :hugs:

Hi ladies. Baby boy had his jabs :( and I am pissed of as nothing to wear and couldnt find anything shopping! :(

i still remember them days weeks even months after having sienna, when the ive just had a baby wears off to, omfg i look a mess and blubbing in the mirror with stuff stuck round mid drift, :hugs: hope you find something, but u know u look ten times better than ur head tells u, im sure we all think we look worse than we really do post baby lol.x

cath- we smoke outdoors, i say we i mean dick-head cos i stopped late august.. but we dont and wont smoke in and around the kids for the same reason i stoppped for bubs. theres no excuse3 ofr any of my kids stuff to smell. ive febreezed the basket, though it doesnt smell and airing it, and the bedding has been washed (twice) haha all smell free just tumble drying, i wasnt sure if i would have another or not wen i lent it to her, but was on the condition of first refusals for the cot and crib, and i always wanted that play gym back was amazing ive never seen one like it.:cry:

Jade chick... I feel your pain... I never feel good in clothes right now.. but it's all my fault! and I'm determined to do something after this little one arrives!

Pip... bless you hun!! I really hope you get that gym back and glad that you've got the smell out the rest! :hugs:

stinking mattresses r hidden down the side of the bin, yet more rubbish for me to take to the tip lol. got the measurements spot on with new mattresses too so glad about that.

:hugs: Cath hope Lottie is ok :(

:hugs: Jade on jabs

:hugs: Pip!

Happy Birthday Abbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :cake:

Ben is really starting to cotton onto the word 'no' and now says cow as of today lol!!! and the words 'oh dit' have returned (oh shit!) He has his review in 2 weeks, starting to worry me ...

x

sienna called me a (b-t-c-h) today and when i turned around and said i beg ur pardon she did the big luvs u luvs u mammy i luvs u trying not to get told off, why do these kids come out with stuff and words we dont even use. she also told her uncle that he stinks of poo, but then thats due to her knowing what poo is and telling me she stinky . i did laugh some wat wen she said it to him, then told him to shussssh

I wonder that too, Im not sure where hes picks it up, Im worried we've said it without realising tbh - but then could have heard someone in street say it - I know the other day was walking though town and group of lads behind me swearing/shouting their heads off, in the end I went into the nearest shop just to get away!!! So bad!

not good i know, its the btch one i dunno where she got it, we dont use it, though we walk past a rough family most mornings on the way to school and their language is awful so i will blame them. :rofl:

I really do look pregnant tho, am sure my tummy muscles are knackered, if I breathe out its terrible!

Hows Lottie Cath?

Oh dear about the swearing :( I must kerb mine as Caine will no doubt start soon!

Jade stop worrying hun :( Your weight is fine - you've just had a baby stop being too hard on yourself :hugs: It will take time, remember this is baby number #2 so things will be a little 'looser' anyway.

:wave: happy birthday abbie

Thanks Ladies... Lottie's sleeping..still rasping.. but sleeping at least, think we're over the worst of it! :grr:

I say Oh Crap more than I should :blush: I should watch it cos Lottie's picking up a lot!!

She's pretty much got her colours now! bless her... her favourite is purple! Weird child! Numbers we are struggling on! :haha:

Well done on colours!!!, bens kinda mastered red, yellow, blue and green although not always right lol!!!

Glad she is sleeping :D Hope the night is ok for you and ur not up too mnay time *touches wood*

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"