2009 March Mummies

Jade... I agree... you're only two months off of having had your 2nd baby!! You'll get there hun, just give yourself a bit more time before you get too down on yourself! :hugs:

In the meantime, I hope you find something that looks flattering. Have you tried going up a size for now?

Thanks Gem! :hugs:

I'm hoping the same, she's learnt that if she whinges, we often ignore her... so now she calls out for one of us! Cheeky child... she knows that'll get us up!!

Well done Ben on his colours! :cloud9:

oooooo ive ordered bunkbeds for the girls room

We have only mastered red and yellow here!

But he knows these very well: NO, SIT DOWN (to dog) Postman Pat, Arm in (coat on lets go), :rofl:

just got to wait about 5 weeks for delivery ( i think that what catalogue said)

Bunk beds - I slept in the bottom bunk once at a friends and couldnt sleep :dohh:

lol, i used to have to have bunkbeds when i was little, its the only way i can fit 2 beds into the girls room, got metal ones that will seperate into 2 single beds, so when i win the lottery and get a massive house they can have their own rooms, ( i can dream, lol)

Ella knows colours too :)

She will try and say anything I ask her too now. The one thing I find very cute at the moment is "come on mumma" when she wants me to do something. Ella also tells max to sit/good boy/no/stop it/down lol she pats his head and says "good boy maa"!

Happy 35 weeks Lucy :shock:
Happy 25 weeks Claire
Happy 31 weeks me!
Happy 10 weeks Alexander! :shock:

I hope I've got Internet in two weeks to start labour spotting for Lucy!

Is he head down Lucy? X

happy leveling up girls and alexander.

back this evening off for siennas day out Happy birthday princess :wohoo:

dh back aswell and grovelling :rofl:

Happy levelling up day ladies!
Happy 10 weeks Alexander!

Happy Birthday Sienna! :cake:

Happy Birthday Sienna!! :cake:

Happy levelling up all ladies :)

Got 2 poorly babies here today :nope:

Happy Birthday Sienna :cake: glad her Daddy is home.. hope he grovels big time!

Happy 35 weeks Lu :hugs:
Happy 31 weeks Katie! :kiss:
Happy 25 weeks Claire :flower:
Happy 10 weeks Alexander :dance:

Hope the boys feel better soon!!!

How is everyone?? Lottie's on the mend, she had another coughing attack last night so we ended up in the bathroom... hot boxing her! (with a little karvol in the bath water) :haha: but it cleared it and she slept okay... I had to set an alarm to check on her.. was too stressed that she'd stop breathing :dohh:

Paranoid mother or what??

Happy 35 weeks Lucy
Happy 25 weeks Claire
Happy 31 weeks Katie

Happy 10 weeks Alexander - hope your boys feel better later :( *hugs*

Happy Birthday Sienna :cake: - the birthdays are coming thick and fast now :p

:hugs: cath, glad shes starting to pick up!

lazy day for me today :)
xxxxxxx

We are crap at colours we only say blew and that is for everything :rofl:

trust me ben isnt too good either - he can say them but not the right way round or correct most of the time lol!!

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo wat a day :rofl:

can i go to bed now?

had an amazing day sienna ran around with one of many prezzies a fifi pushchair with a baby in the cries if u pull its dummy out, she was running people over but looked so adorable even had goups of lads saying aww she looked so diddy yet so grown up hehe.

yes he grovelling cath lol

ordered my mattresses for crib and moses, and car seat all paid for and delivered in a week.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"