2009 March Mummies

deb, i only speak english too

I did french, german and spanish at school. incl alevel french.... and i can't even remember much of that :blush: useless i am! :rofl:

ah well. gonna learn italian. when abbie's older. then she can learn it too. why italian? just coz i love the sound iof it :blush:

lol love the thinking

i did french got E at GCSE

Monkey Bizness was ace today! Anyone fancy meeting up soon there and let kids play!?
Its Sheffield.

if it was closer i would

Too far for me too Jade!

I speak Welsh (not sure if I have admitted this in from of Pip before! :rofl:) but I don't think I'm going to bother teaching Alex any as we're not planning to live there! May give Spanish a go though as we intend to do a lot of travelling. I know 'hola' and that's about it though, so may have to have a few lessons myself first! :D

Lovely day again here today!

Have to see consultant tomorrow, so need to read up on stuff today though.

Alex's cough is not good. OH on antibiotics as his has developed into an infection. He keeps trying to bring Alex back into bed with us :wacko:

OMG Ella is a right whingebag today! It's only 8am and all I've heard is her grizzling! Dropping her at nursery in a min then daddy is picking her up and taking her for their weekly lunch date.

Dog just jumped up at me with dirty paws too :hissy:

One of those days by the look of things...

Going to see my mummy later I hope she can fix it :lol:

X

morning you chatty bunch

We're off to docs... Lottie's not breathing properly... she's been wheezing all morning!

I have issue with my scales :( well actually the amount of crap I've eaten on hols and just kept going when I got back. Naughty me, cos now I need to sort it :(

:hugs: cath and katie

hope they can help lottie x

well done to all you having multilingual children :D wow!

x

Afternoon :D I've been shopping and feel better :lol:

Got faith some more bits, got some toiletries for hospital bag, had a peek at the mini nappies!!! Soooo tiny!

Also think I've found a new wheel for my car so it will be fixed just got to bid and win it on eBay!

Shit start to the day but good middle!

Off to see my mumma and do some more shopping! Two days at work then the weekend! Wooooo! Then my last week at work then we are off to butlins for ella's late birthday! X

Way too many pages to read back on but :hugs: to those who need them

Too far for me too Jade!

I speak Welsh (not sure if I have admitted this in from of Pip before! :rofl:) but I don't think I'm going to bother teaching Alex any as we're not planning to live there! May give Spanish a go though as we intend to do a lot of travelling. I know 'hola' and that's about it though, so may have to have a few lessons myself first! :D

Lovely day again here today!

Have to see consultant tomorrow, so need to read up on stuff today though.

Alex's cough is not good. OH on antibiotics as his has developed into an infection. He keeps trying to bring Alex back into bed with us :wacko:

i was forced to learn welsh in school but i didnt move to wales till yr 8 of comp, and they put me in a dumb class for it cos id not spoken a word before and most grew up with it, i learnt the colours of the rainbow and 1-10 for about a yr and the teacher adored me cos i was the only one not throwing chairs at him or stealing his sweets :rofl: i hated it, i was top classes for every other subject but remedial welsh lol. kids have to speak it all day long so ive picked up alot and gained alot more over the last 10+ yrs. lol

i wud love to Jade, but a tad far at the mo darl, time i get there the kids be finishing school :rofl:

I have no money left... Lol but I feel a bit better just got killer heartburn! I can cope with that!

My mum just witnessed Ella having a mega paddy! Pulling hair, biting, hitting and kicking! Lovely child! Terrible twos at their finest!

Hope your all good!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"