2009 March Mummies

:wave:
hhmmmmm i sent friend requests to someone on fb, got notification that they accepted, but when i view their page, it still wants me to add them

got my tissues ready, watching 23 week babies on bbc2 :( :cry:

omg thats horrible, if baby is born at 22 weeks, they will leave the baby to die as it classed as a MC :(

March mummies stop it! :cry: I knew what ur were watching from ur fb status's!

xxxx

Why do you do it to yourself dani?! I could never watch something like that coz you know it's going to make you upset lol!

Lucy - bad times! She has been really naughty and whinging last few days, I know she has the last teeth coming I just hope it's that that has made her cranky again! I hope it passes quickly! She doesn't like being told no. That's what kicks it off, I'm just trying to ignore her again?!

X

think its coz i have my mw head on still from when i wanted to go down that route

morning all, busy day today, choe in school 8.50, connor in nursery 13.00 pick up about 17.00, me in college 18.00 - 21.00

We have to take Joe to optitions he was driving home other night and got double vision in his left eye, when to doc's next morning cos it's still there are physically doc can't see anything wrong with his eye, so hot to get it checked out by an optition!!!! I feel a bit freaked by it actually just wish we knew what it was I can't believe how suddenly it came on and the nurse in me always sees the worst it could be :blush:

:hugs: Hope all's ok with Joe!
Claire - I got your text last night and THOUGHT I'd replied, but it didn't send :dohh: Hope you liked the extra one too ;)

Debz I did thank you so much they are to go in Jack's quiet time bag for when baby arrives

Hope his eye is ok Claire! :hugs:

We off to surestart in a mo for weigh in clinic and stay and play! Though Caine is having paddies already today and hope he is nt naughty! :dohh:

Hope The eyes are ok! Did the double vision last long? Was he tired?

Happy birthday abbie! X

Happy Birthday Abbie :cake: :flower: :dance:

Katie, hope Ella phases out of those tantrums for you!! Claire... hope Joe is ok!!
I couldn't watch the program, had to stop after about 15 min.

Rough evening for us.... trip to A&E as Lottie had a panic attack and couldn't breathe properly (All croup related). No way any of us would get to sleep after that... rushed her to A&E and spent three hours there while they administered steroids and monitored her! She's doing better now.. but still not got clear airways! :(

:hugs: to lottie cath :( xx

happy birthday abbie, :hapydance:

just sorting siennas bday cake out for tomoz,

had mygtt this morning so filling my face now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member