2009 March Mummies

cant remember the last time i went for a hair cut either

change of plan, i wont be able to afford the zumba pants his week, ill get them eventually though

all dry now, time to try add a pic on here, how do i do that?

[IMG]https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/danib_86/SDC10844.jpg[/IMG]

ty :)

:wohoo: to 235!!!!

..... God i hate pregnancy hormones on this forum :grr: some people need to chill

Thank you hun :flower: What are you reading?? Some times the people on this forum amaze me! It's like there is some rule book thats been written somewhere... and you're hung drawn and quartered if you suggest something outside it! :dohh:

...anyone want a bloody 2 year old?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got a right one on him tonight, really testing my patience! :(

x

NO THANK YOU! :D I have my hands full with mine! :D

I need a day off please Santa.

:hugs: you alright chick???

got my zumbathon next week, 3 hours of zumba im going to be worn out, lol. im looking at the zumbawear on website, and cant decide which pants to go for

GO Dani GO!! *shakes pom poms* You can do it!!

PS... love the colour of your hair... no hat required me thinks! :D xxx

thanks cath, the colour has calmed down now so ill venture out tomorrow without the hat lol

just have to see what paul says when he sees it lol

LOL... let us know! I'm sure he'll love it!! :D

I'm off to bed now... hope you have a good evening!! :hugs:

im off to bed too, got to be up in morning to take girls to dance class

I'm OK Cath - a little pissed off at OH. Can you please let me know if you think I'm being all hormonallly unreasonable? :flower:

When my stepsons come next time (in two weeks time, when I'll be 37 weeks) OH is taking them skateboarding somewhere that's 2 hours North of here. They live with their mother two and a half hours South of us. Therefore, if - and I know it's a big if - I go into labour while they're there, it'll take OH four and a half hours to get them back to their mothers, then two hours on top to get home from there to me - 6 and a half bloody hours in total. :growlmad:

When I queried this (we've already agreed he won't be going too far from home with work or anything, starting now) he admitted he 'hadn't remembered' I'm pregnant apparently :wacko: and that if needs be, he'd stick my stepsons (who incidentally have never even caught a bus on their own) on a train home instead. Not. Bloody. Happy. I am even contemplating going into labour alone now just to spite him. :brat:

*sigh* And breathe.

We're away for the weekend now though, and hopefully this pissed-off-ness will evaporate. :)

I don't think you're being unreasonable to expect him to at the very least stay a bit closer to home. The stepsons are prob a bit trickier to get rid of for the weekend, but maybe they should practice by getting the train TO you that weekend so they know what to do if they need to get it home again?

Lu hun... completely not unreasonable. I would want hubby closer to me too! Can he not find a place half way between you guys and the ex? that way he'll only be about an hour out from dropping them off and then 2 hours back... so any signs of early labour and he can be back with you long before baby arrives??

hope you guys manage to come to an agreement that you're both happy with! :hugs:

ps... as for not remembering you're pregnant... :grr: that kinda comment would mean no nookie in our house!!

fook it, am getting the pram out the cuboard for a play, and it can stay out.... the car seat will need testing on it ne way. :rofl: besides im not on babysitting duty ne more :wohoo: its play time

Just checked - it's actually 3 hours from here. Really, really not impressed. I have OH captive on a two hour car journey this afternoon. I will speak to him then.

Pip - how come I never see you're reading this thread but you're able to post? You're a ghost....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->