2009 March Mummies

:argh: ghost!

Give him earache Lu! :hugs:

I am going to have a lovely hot bath this morning followed by something nice for lunch... if we have anything nice in. My car's brakes have gone so I'm housebound and trying not to think about it. I'll be like a caged bear if I dwell on it too much... it's not that I had planned to go anywhere, but it was nice knowing I could if I wanted to!

sounds lush Debz... know what you mean about the car... hope it's fixed soon!

I heard Scotland and NI got snow!! xx

My lovely brother (who is an HGV mechanic, but fixes the family cars too :haha:) arrived last night and told me he'd bought what I needed to get it fixed. So, it's just waiting for him to do the work now :D

lu no idea lol omg i wish i hadnt got my pram out i want to take it out lmfao

Just write a right long reply and it's vanished :hissy: so :hugs: to those who need them

I am feeling quite nauseous. Woke up last night and felt the same (Alex was shouting, trying to get me to read Noddy to him :wacko:) so am not looking forward to the car journey!

:hugs:

must get dressed and finish houseowrk busy pushing round lving room :rofl: pics uplaoded of birfday girl in journal. lol

Morning Pip and Jade!

Debz, great that brother darling can fix it!!

Lu hope the journey goes well xxx

:hugs: lucy

Joe has taken jack back to bed to try and get him to nap cos he's been a swine this morning

My princess is poorly! Got cold/cough I had to wake her up at 3am to get medicine in her to bring temperature down! Daddy was out so I had to deal with her until she went back to sleep at 6am but she was soooo good, only wanted mummy cuddles to get her off to sleep again :cloud9:

She been good today too despite the fact she probably feels rotten! So proud of her being a brave girl!

Hope everyone is well.

Pip - put. The. Pram. Down. :haha:

Lucy - not unreasonable to expect him to stay close - but at least you won't have to deal with the brats for the day :lol:

X

yay katie not long :wohoo:

pram is put down, just admiring the view now :rofl:

Katie... hope Ella feels better soon :hugs: it's hard work doing it on your own!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->