2009 March Mummies

i need chocolate :blush:

we have in the fridge... but trying to resist for a bit!

x

eeek this time in 3 weeks i will be well and truely worn out, but on a good note ill be a ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR :D

:hugs: ladies that need it

Im pooped, been at work on my feet all day so wont be long till im off to bed and will catch up tomorrow :flower:

lou I would be pretty pissed to :(

Yay to 1 box left Katie!

Ive got 99 days - double figures :wohoo:

26 weeks tomorrow :)

Hope your boys are getting better today jade, and little lottie!

xxxxxxx

Awesome Dani :dance:

Gem... 98 days chick!! :haha:

Jade.. me too.. I should really go to bed! :D

I have been looking at corsets online :)

Anyone recommend fake tan? A good brand?

Happy 26 weeks Gemma!

Don't know how you resist chocolate cath if I see it I eat it, that's why my hubby has taken to hiding it where I can't reach (found a bar of galaxy on top of fridge yesterday :haha:)

Hope everyone's mini's are feeling better! Ella is still poorly but seems to be eating a bit more today so hopefully that means she is feeling a bit better!

Got a baby's head trying to fall out my foofoo today :dohh: I'm such a moanbag I've either got heartburn or an uncomfortable foofoo! :lol: can't believe I've still got at least 6 weeks of this. Eventually I will have both all the time then I think my husband will leave home :rofl:

lol katie, i often feel lik ehead is falling out my foo, :rofl:

went shopping to asda with dh last nite, i miss my tesco, i got so used to one shop and what they stocked that it threw me with my shopping list :rofl: all done tho and had a lush salad and steak last night nom nom, by the time i got back to the car i was having bh and as i attempted to sit down i howled across the car park :haha: talk about pressure.

got baby bag and hospital bag out last night and washing all my newborn stuff today and bedding etc, will start popping things in the bags incase i end up needing to go to hospital.if my neighbours didnt know i was having a boy they do now, i have a whole line of blue babygrows :haha: im sure ill hear them whispering at some point this week lol

Ty girls!!

Cath one ticker says 98 and one says 97 - so ill go in the middle lol!!

Jade - What do u want a corset for, this dress? or bedtime antics?!! :haha:

Hope ur having a good sunday all of you - im still in dressing gown but do have jogging pants on underneath (thats the extent of me getting dressed today I think!)

im in dressing gown too haha, argh well ive got lots done so dont care.

LOL Jade... very cool :)

Happy 26 weeks Gemma... one more and you're in 3rd Tri!! :shock:

Hope you're all okay.. busy day for us... lots of nausea... bet you lto don't miss that! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->