2009 March Mummies

If it's any consolation Cath, I am suffering with terrible nausea at night now too :sick: No idea why...

think some of you said you wanted reminding of my sponsor link, so here it is https://www.justgiving.com/danielle-bamford

Thanks ladies...

Lu... why on earth have you got nausea?? hope you're doing okay!!

Dani... when's the big day?? Hope it goes well hun!!!

Off work again today...they're pissed, but lottie will be sent straight back home, she's not well enough to be left at nursery, coughing like mad and nose streaming! :(

the zumbathon is friday, then another 2 weeks and i have my training day

Oooh.. not long then Dani!! Hope it goes well!! :dance:

Thanks Debz xxx

Morning! My baby boy stinks! Cannot believe a EBF baby can go this long without a pooh and trump like he has eaten indians, kebabs and been boozing! :rofl:

How is everyone?

Poor Alex! Hope it gets moving soon!

I have no idea why I'm feeling sick... Perhaps I should take a :test:? :haha:

:rofl: something tells me you might be pregnant...

I was just remembering something... I remember when you were on prune week and so looking forward to leaving the prune behind you.... that felt like just the other day.. and prune week is 10 weeks!!!!! :shock:

Oooh yeah! I remember :shock: I also remember saying "I bet I get to 35 weeks, and I still won't have started my journal..." Err - yeah. I still haven't :blush:

:wave:
Lu.... :test::test::test: :rofl:

:witch: just got me so I'm out!
Watching lots of CB Fertility Monitors on ebay at the mo tho, figure it's just about the only way I can be sure of my fooked up cycles. Haha Poor hubby's wallet!

Not TTC this month I'm trying to not be in hospital for Christmas!! :blush: Will be back to the old :sex: like :bunny: :bunny: in a month or 2 though! :lol:

:hugs: Debz!

:test: lucy! :haha:

Alex is minging honestly! One pooh all week and it was a little un, reeady for a big un! Apparantly its quite normal :shrug: my word he really does stink tho!

Caine poorly bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->