2009 March Mummies

Got consultant and think I get scan tomorrow! Wooo! It says "routine growth/Doppler consultant appointment" I think that means placenta/cord function and growth? My blood pressure was ok last time so not sure if it's just a precaution? Pretty sure I thought that last time :lol: should really just ask what's going on?! Lol!

My last Monday at work for almost a year - done! X

Next month of trying Debz will be the month! :hugs:

Hope Caine is better soon jade, Ella is also poorly still :(

Good luck with that poo... Put a disposable on him so you don't ruin some fluff when it does arrive :rofl:

X

Ah yes - they think he is but I'm getting a scan in a few weeks to confirm! I'm so pleased! :happydance: Do you think Faith is engaged at all then? This one certainly isn't... I thought he might be a bit lower by now, but he seems happy high up still. I know second babies often don't engage until labour, but I was thinking as I didn't actually ever even go into labour with Alex, it might be different for me...?

Also, I was wondering.... How come a baby doesn't just engage 'suddenly' IYSWIM? Why is it gradual?

Lu... I have no clue with the engaging... sorry hun :hugs:

Katie hope all goes well :hugs:

Debz.... oh no... your damn :witch: well hopefully this means you can stick to your original plan xxxx

Jade... hope that big poo comes eventually and cuddles for Caine :hugs:

:D bless him!!

So cravings have started..cheese and pickle!! same as last time... oh...and carrots.. I had two whole huge carrots yesterday.

lu- the dont engage suddenly but they can do very very quickly, ie you coukld see mw morning and be free and by late afternoon fully engaged. not so on first babies but on 2+ sprout bobs in and out i know wen hes engaged after a few minutes then he gradually pops back out lol

my garden has laWns cut, weeds out pots de weeded and moved into right places, patio bleached and will get jetwash out wen the weather permits getting chairs and parasol out. very pleased with my self and sienna is decorating her wendy house rofl

Hope you get scan Katie and Ella is better soon!

I cant wait for bed! Feel pants and sick of the winging today!

I craved carrots at the beginning - only raw ones mind!

Lucy - yay for head down! Like pip said I think she bobs in and out of being partially engaged, literally for a few hours but when ever I've been to midwife etc she has just been very low down. When I get that horrible feeling (like when a tampon isn't inserted right lol) I think she is engaged but normally not really bad for long. Full fanny feeling is partially engaged.

Jade - hope you get some rest from the moaning soon!

Well done on the gardening pip!

Hi caz!

Just had fish and chips then a chocolate pudding with cream at the in-laws, they are off to oz for 5 weeks - lucky buggers! Now I'm ready for bed lol soooo full my brain no longer works!

X

I'm off for an early night too I think!

Meant to mention something that has been making me cringe all day... OH and I did some perineum massage last night. As always, the sight of my with my knickers off - despite perineum massage not being all that erotic - got my OH all horny, and we ended up :sex: This morning, as he was leaving, I shouted down stairs "Urgh - you've left me all oily and spermy!" ...but he'd gone out to the car. It was one of the new guys who'd come to get a lift :blush:

ooooh... :blush: you kinky thing :) I'd not want to meet the new guy :haha:

Katie... I wonder if its a girly craving :) as I had it with Lottie too! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->