2009 March Mummies

have got so much washing done today, now i want to cry looking at the ironing :rofl:

I have to iron tonight too. :( It's the thought of starting it that peeves me more than the doing. :lol:

i went through the basket depseratly, getting out anything that didnt need ironing, but ti is still very very full :rofl: want to get the rest of babies stuff washed soon too.

weve had one update from sil so far, all we know is shes very poorly , and her little girl is in intensive care unit, ( WHICH IS SHITE AND FILTHY) dont know babies weight or naything like that and she can't breath on her own , we don't know the extent of any internal organ damage etc;

Arrrgggh its been a mad house here today I am sooo tired!

I'm shattered too Jade. OH is working loads, and Alex is such a handful ATM. I have so much to do, trying to help OH out with admin/officey stuff, trying to get stuff sorted for the baby, and I can only do it when Alex is asleep. I swear OH thinks I just sit on my arse all day :(

Lucy, just think in a few weeks you will have another one :wacko:

Hopefully by then OH will be able to cut his hours back. I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope.

Well frankly he's going to bloody well have to. Either that, or me and the kids spend all day every day in pyjamas, sitting there starving in our own filth. :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->