2009 March Mummies

The thing is, I feel really stupid getting one. I don't go out to work, and would feel like a lemon if a cleaner was cleaning while I was in the house!

I'm just trying to price up some baby things. The co-sleeper I wanted is no longer available, so I've found another one -

https://www.johnlewis.com/231015150/Product.aspx

It's made by a company called Troll (not a very baby friendly name I know!) but while I was looking for it, I came across this site -

https://www.123trolls.com/gnomes-201-2000-Trolls%2C+giant+100+bis+2000%80.html

which frankly is one of the most disturbing sites I've seen in a long time!! I took the opportunity to have a quick look around, and my mind is well and truly boggled! Who the f*ck buys this kind of stuff?? A hideous giant troll for almost 2000 Euro?? WTF?? They have some of the weirdest things I have ever, ever seen - who'd want them in their house?!

PS - Please say none of you have them. If you have, I'm very sorry - no offence! (But you have shit taste!! :haha:)

Oooooh my God - I can't bring myself to look away...

They are produced in the Norwegian mountain village called Tynset since 1964. The trolls are all Handmade from fully natural materials (Latex with a part of chalk). The chalk makes them hydrophobic and the Latex unbreakably. But you should not let them fall down, because they may get angry. The most fragile part is the nose, which is so long. If the trolls are made by hand, they are different in hairs, colors, eyes. This makes every troll to a unique creature, which wants to be treated with respect. Many people find something of themselves in these characters. If you want give the troll a person, pay attention that this person has the same character like the troll, if they become good friends!
The handmade production of a troll is a long and complex work. First of all, the artist has to turn his idea into a three-dimension character, and this takes several days. A mould is made from the model, and you need a few weeks before the quality is good enough for production. It takes at least one day and one night to shape a Troll. Also, during the second night it goes through a secret process which strengthen it and harden its surface, so that it manages to survive to all trials. Finally, it takes on its own special features after a few other transformations.
The Ny Form trolls are considered small masterpieces, and therefore highly collectable, valuable objects. These Original Ny Form Trolls have won enduring Popularity among Collectors and lovers around the world. According to Legend Ny Form Trolls bring Good Luck. Give the troll a certain place in your flat. The Troll should not stand in directly sunlight. Because he can get tears and the color may fade. A single troll feels alone. The best is, you give him the company of another troll from the same troll familiy.

teehee
https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/devilswhore1979/th_video-0042.jpg just found this in my photobucket from about 4 years ago!!!

Lu.. that's disturbing...

Caz... that's too funny :rofl:

Pip :hugs: hope all is okay with SIL and bubs!! :cry:

Someone has just pissed me off so much, I've just unfriended them and reported their ridculously rude post to the mods! Fed up of letting one person ruin it for everyone! fuck sake!

Otherwise... an awful day here... nausea all day long! :sick:

lol at the video, caz

in the Nov Mum's thread.... someone joined today... and I thought... uh oh... here comes trouble (have bumped into her in a few threads before)... well in less than 12 hours... she's caused a problem! :dohh:

:grr:

ooo deb has the weapons at the ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"