2009 March Mummies

you have friends?

*runs to hide*

Hahaha... you guys are awesome!

No it's okay... I'm just going to ignore her... wont be hard now I've removed her from FB and can block her on here if I really need to!

xx

ouch, i have a poorly knee, dont know what ive done but it hurts like hell :(

might have been the zumba on kinect yesterday, zumba and carpets dont go together very well

im going to try rest it as got 3 hours of zumba tomorrow, i can see myself having to step some of the routines instead of putting full effort in, good job im not instructing at this one

:wave: Morning! I have achy shoulders this morning, but thought I slept well :wacko: Weird dreams though.....

Ummm - I was being stalked, by an ex, but was quite liking it :wacko: All very odd really!

I've been trying to sort out some of Alex's old clothes so they're ready for the baby. I got up this morning to find OH had dressed him in size 0-3 months clothes - I mean, WTF??? They're tiny on him - how did he not notice? Alex is now refusing to get changed.....

Morning! Last day at work today!

Had a massive row with DH yesterday and refusing to speak to him. Had the afternoon off work sick because I was feeling dizzy and really crappy. He should have had Ella but as I was off work he lay in bed while I struggled with a still grouchy Ella! Ended with me in floods of tears and almost hyperventilating. So hard listening to a child whinge constantly for 4 hours when your head feels like it's going to explode!

Happy 36 weeks Lucy! Last week then labour spotting begins! :shock:
Happy 26 weeks Claire!
Happy 32 weeks me!

X

:hugs: Katie
:hugs: pip
:hugs: cath, bur you took the grown up approach thats no fun :haha:

Happy 36 weeks Lucy
Happy 32 weeks Katie

:happydance: nearly time to start labour watch :happydance:

I think I must have slept funny I feel like my shoulders want to pop

Joe is on nights today so he's having a sleep in then we are doing something really daft :rofl: we can't afford to go to the races anymore so Joe has set up a online account so we can all put a small bet on £1 a race and we are gonna watch Cheltenham this afternoon with a picnic in front of the tele :rofl: closest we can get to taking jack to the races :rofl:
Gonna go get a newspaper in a minute and cut out each race so jack can puck his own horses by colours :rofl: feel about 12 but quite looking forward to it

Sounds fun Claire! (The horses, not the shoulders)

Sorry you're not feeling great Katie - I think I'd have throttled my OH if he did that too :hugs:

Happy levelling up everyone :D

Happy levelling everyone - lots of labour dust soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Have a lovely friday :)

x

Please keep your labour dust to yourselves for the time being ladies - I'm not ready yet!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->