2009 March Mummies

Work done. :cry: going to miss them! Had a lunch put on and massive bouquet of flowers and card!

Now what to do with myself... Start preparing for baby! I'm on annual leave until 12th may lol

28 days Lucy not long at all!

Happy 36 weeks Lu
Happy 32 weeks Katie
Happy 26 weeks Claire
Happy 11 weeks Alexander (i think I got that right??)

Hope you're all okay... crikey Lu... not long now! SIZE 0-3 Months??? How did he get it on him??

Katie hope your last day was good and I don't blame you for not talking to hubby... i'd be pissed!

Hope everyone else is okay....just wanted to say....

GOOD LUCK DANI ON YOUR ZUMBATHON!!!! :dance:

He said he thought the trousers were shorts, and that the top was a short sleeved one. :wacko:

11 more posts March Mums and we hit 18000 in this thread :) cripes!!!

I do feel a little weird about finishing work Debz. I had a "omg I'm going to have another baby" moment in the middle of lunch :haha:

I don't think I could fit anything 0-3 months on Ella without a major struggle! But I'm sure my DH could manage something like that, the things I find her wearing some days are awful - men should not dress girls :lol: I purposely get her mucky to change her so as not to offend him :blush:

5 weeks until I'm term - how did that happen! I have swollen feet today. Sam said I look like mr clump off nutty professor when random body parts swell up! :haha:

Must do a bump picture today. Can't upload it for my journal until I get my Internet back though :( x

He looked a bloody fright. I did say to OH, "Why they hell would you dress him in shorts in March anyway??"

Oh yeah - :happydance:
By the time I scroll down to the reply box, I forget to respond to everyone else's posts, sorry :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->