2009 March Mummies

happy birthday for tmz lucy!!!

if it makes u feel any better, im well past 30 :s

i been @work today :(

i need a decent cd player that will sound ok in a school gym, cant be to expensive though

Hope you find something good Dani!!

Caz... I'm super jealous of you drinking wine! :(

Lu...happy Birthday for tomorrow :cake: you don't look 30, if that's any consolation? :D

Hope everyone is okay, we bought a potty... finally!!

I also made scones.. and they're yummy! :) Craving duck pizza... having prawn pasta instead as Mike wont let me spend money! :(

thanks cath, the one quite a a few instructors have recommended is £200, but i havent that kind of money to spend

yep, thats why i dont want it, only need it for 1 venue as the others im booking have sound systems i can use

Yeah, makes sense to get a smaller one then! So exciting.. when can you start taking classes??

as soon as i get insured and done my training (this time in 2 weeks ill be an instructor eeek)

could do with a player/system that is all in 1 so i dont have to fiddle with speaker wires when i get to venue

i cant think of places to look for one, not sure on how powerful i need either

i want to eventually get something like this https://oldskoolmusicuk.com/archives/282

photos from last night, im in a few of them https://www.flickr.com/photos/stegsie/sets/72157626301353264/show/ should be a slideshow

You could ask the school if they have one (they will have) and if you could borrow it the nights you're there... assuming the school hall is your biggest venue, you'll not need so big a player for the rest of the places and so can get a cheaper one.

Dani the pics are awesome! :hugs: also like that piece of kit xx

Jade... nice weight loss chick :yipee:

Thanks! Am 5.5 pound off pre preg now but still need to get 19 pounds off ish!

You could ask the school if they have one (they will have) and if you could borrow it the nights you're there... assuming the school hall is your biggest venue, you'll not need so big a player for the rest of the places and so can get a cheaper one.

its the school that i need it for as they wont let outside people use their stuff out of hours, which is quite rubbish really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->