2009 March Mummies

I was induced at 8am... labour kicked off at 1am next morning (roughly 3cm) Lottie arrived 8pm later that day/night.

I went into labour 5am with Caine (established labour abour 2ish) and 4am with Alex (established labour 7pm) :D

1am with jack but not in established labour until 4 am next morning and he was born at 6 am

daft o clock with kyra (midnight) and around 5am with blade... had the old eviction notice with pinky...

:wave: im all Zumba-ed out now, was a fantastic night and over £14000 was raised

I had my first pain around 7am with Abbie.
Was 5cm when went to hospital at 5.30pm.
She arrived 1am.

my feet hurt.........ooooooo i won a raffle prize too...... a manicure and pedicure, lol out of all the things for me to win

I was induced with Ella so doesn't really count but gel kicked in about 5pm had Ella just before 8pm.

I had my hair cut Wednesday night :) will have one more dye before birth :D then once she is out going to have my nails done too!

Ella was awake pretty much every 45 mins last night. I got in her cot at one point to settle her for sleep :dohh: got out gave her milk and left her. She went to sleep and we got up at 8:15 when I woke her up. Going to skip nap time today get lots of food in her and hope she sleeps well tonight! She needs a few good nights sleep to make her better!

Butlins Monday :happydance:

X

Jealous Katie!

Lucy have a great day tomorrow!

I am soooo bunged up the amount of yellow stuff coming out my nose is a joke - think its sinuses.

Poor Alex has got Caines cough now and barks when he coughs :nope: such a happy boy though bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->