2009 March Mummies

What time of day did you all go into labour? :flower:

bit late cos ive not been on much but..

chloe.. woke 10am sat up waters popped and gushed, born 45 mins later.
leila..woke thinking needed poo 6am born 6.28am
sienna.. first contraction 8.11pm born 9.30pm-ish (back to back)

not catched up totally, will attempt it later but if ive missed ne thing do tell :lol: happy levelling up to all that levelled up friday, and to gemma today! :hugs:

happy birthday birthday girl! xx

moved girls back in one room, waiting for dh to sort their new beds and im getting on with bubs clothes washing etc etc did all my summer clothes sort out yesterday took all day house looks spotless tho, inbetween that lots and lots of sleeping and water drinking bh are worse than i remembered lol. pressure much better tho he seems to have popped up a little since ive eased up on walking everywhere. xx

morning hun, go u with the weight loss, :happydance:

a weekor so ago i could skip to loo in the middle of night, now i get up and hobble cos im all stiff and aching and them bloody leg cramps are back! lol

:wave:

Happy levelling up day!

Glad Sprout's behaving himself Pip!

wd on weight loss Jade!

Happy birthday Lucy! :cake::munch:

Happy Happy Birthday OLD lady :rofl: I joke... I'm 30 too! :( but here... have some :cake: it'll make you feel better!!! :kiss: Hope you have a lovely day my dear!!! Make sure Hubby spoils you!!

Gem Gem... Happy 27 weeks chick :wohoo: 3rd Trimester baby!!!! :yipee:

:hi: to everyone else... hope you're all okay??

My back is a bit better today, yesterday was pure torture! :( got a kiddie party today at 1pm... going to need to start making a move... but I feel so nauseous! :sick:

:wave: morning all

Happy 30th Lou!!!!!!!!! :cake:

Happy 3rd Trimester to me :wohoo:

Hope everyone is well

:hugs: well done on weight Jade

xxxxxxxxxx

Happy 30th Lucy!

Happy third tri gemma!

Ella seems better today :wohoo: although she is constipated! Currently running around in my mums garden!

I've been loosing gunk today :wacko: x

Ty

Oooo gunk could be ominous!

Hopefully the running round will help her to 'clear out' hehe!

x

Evening! So shattered been Meadowhall today! Its been a mad last 2 hours sorting dinner, washing etc.... SO much to do this week for little mans bday! How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->