2009 March Mummies

Hey ladies!! Sunshine.... what bloody sunshine??? It's grey here! :(

Lu.. hope you feel okay!! 25 days to go!! Flipping heck!! Not long now!! x

Hope everyone else is okay... I'm stressing a bit about losing the baby! It was about now things must have started going bad last time (unknown to us) and i'm just struggling to stay positive at the moment! My symptoms took a dive.. not sure if it's because all I can feel is the pain in my back? Will be popping to the docs in an hour!

xx

:hugs: cath hope all is well

Thanks Ladies... Dr has given me codeine to help with pain, told me if not sorted by Friday she'll need to refer me to Osteopath (we can go private if it'll be quicker as Mike's got family medical aid through work)

MW will have to discuss pregancy concerns with me... but I'm very short tempered with Lottie this afternoon (poor child) and feel shattered... so hope that's a good sign things are okay! Lottie also leant on my boob and I shrieked it hurt so much!

Mike's picking up dinner..most likely something from Sainsburys and hopefully he'll bath her too!

Hope your ok Cath :hugs:

Lucy hope you are feeling better

Well I have a coldsore, my sinuses are full of green crap which is never ending and poor baby is chesty now !

Caine had his review and it went well, he is just small!

Any of your girlies have size 5G feet?
My cousin's kiddie got a new pair of clark's black patent shoes and wore them once (indoors). Cousin gave them to me for Abbie, but she's only a 4E so they'll be too wide for her. Thought I'd give you lot first dibs before I list em for sale elsewhere!!

i wouldnt know what size katie was, i need to get feet measured again

Cos the girls are so dainty my big monster is just about out of his 6.5g's :dohh: keep telling him we'll all be able to go on holiday in his shoes if he doesn't stop growing

:rofl: 6.5 must be about average for boys at this stage then! :D

Abbie's like her mummy - hardly has a foot! (I'm only a 3.5/4)

Morning ladies! Hope you're all well?

Morning!!!

Lottie was up all night throwing up... so I'm off work AGAIN today! :(
it's certainly not worth working!

Hope you're all okay!! xxx

:hug: lottie
ive sorted my public liability insurance now :D just a sound system for 1 venue i need to sort now

hi ladies :wave:
hope all is well ?
im dying of toothache :cry:got dentist later though which im looking forward too :wacko:
oh and witch finally got me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->