2009 March Mummies

lol,
aarrrgghh im going nuts trying to find a sound system/cd player for classes

Katie - are you less stressed without Facebook? I am seriously considering deleting my account :(

sienna is 61/2 f :rofl: must have feet like the boys, so skinny and lanky

happy leveling up cath, 31 weeks today for me :happydance: think i go up a box tomorrow too.

food shopping today ive got, minted lamb chops with veg n mash tonight nom x

:wave: Didn't buy a new kettle yet.... didn't like the ones I saw! :dohh:

Brought mum into town to sign for their new house - get the keys on Friday.

Nothing else exciting here, got a book in the post. :mail:

Thanks Pip... happy 31 weeks!! :yipee:

yey for the house for folks Debz... hopefully they wont be held to ransom now!! :hugs:

:hugs: Lottie

Alex has mild bronciolitis :( no antibiotics or temp and he was smiling for the doc :dohh: just a bit of a wheeze bless him! Need to keep an eye on him if he starts struggling or has a temp.

Everyone ok?

I just been on a massive walk! Seem to have lost another pound overnight too :)

oh bless him! :hugs: for Alexander!! xxx

Well done on weightloss hun!! :hugs:

Happy levelling up girls - sorry, I forgot to say earlier :blush:

I just have a couple of twat-ish friends on there and they're doing my head in. The first is who I used to think was one of my best friends, but who responded when I told her I was pregnant "What? Again?; :shock: I rarely hear from her, and she seem to make posts that are deliberately nasty towards me. For example, I mentioned that it was my wedding anniversary, got lots of nice comments (not that I was fishing or anything :haha:) but she ignored me, but the next day her status was about another friend of ours who was celebrating her anniversary - I just felt it was a direct dig :shrug: Same happened on my birthday - she didn't say anything, but today has her status as 'wishing XXX a fantastic birthday! Lots of love xxx'

Maybe I'm taking it to heart, but I was quite hurt!!

Jade - half a stone is well good! I got on the scales this morning - 3 stone on *gulp* :shock: ..... I don't know why I did the shock face. I am not shocked really. I am however, enormous. *sigh*

oh hun... I'd just block her as a friend... that way she can't see you exist anymore. It's as if you removed your profile... but really...you're just removing it from her!

She sounds like she's being a big bitch! sorry... but she's got a nasty streak! :hugs:

:hugs: lou id delete her or at least make her limited! :flower:

:hugs: cath and jade hope ur feeling better soon and your little ones :kiss: big kisses to little alex poor thing :(

Hope everyone is ok, happy levelling up cath and pip!!!!!!!!!

Ben is also a 6.5G in shoes !! :haha:

x

I think I might delete her... It's such a shame, we were best friends all through school :( She's a rat bag.

Thanks Gem!

yeah, def delete her... and if she starts to whinge... say well if you have nothing nice to say to me, I'd prefer you say nothing at all! and leave it at that! x

Poor you Lu... it's awful when people behave so badly!! x

:wave: scary stuff, i got to shadow zumba instructor for a routine today

good luck wi that dani!x
hugs everyone :)
nothing to report here, fed up with my bandages oh if u get these ones on ur only lookin at a week or so with them on rather that the 8 weeks with the other ones on.... MY ARSE!!! theyve been on 3 weeks! want em off.... but i tried a day with em off and i got lumpy again.. sooo itchy n rashy with em on or lumpy with em off.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.wheres my orthotics appt??? theyre taking the mess.....

work sucked today. for a change.....

ooh n the dinky pinky a size 6.(just)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"