2009 March Mummies

Morning ladies, just a quick catch up with my cup before work

:hugs: to all that need them including lottie and alex

hhmmmm my BNB page has gone tiny, anyone elses changed?

i must have pressed something last night and made it smaller

Lucy - delete the bitch :devil:

You will lose the weight running round after 2 little stinkers believe me! :dohh:

So knackered was up till 1am making pat jess road and a bloody sack :tired:

1AM?? I can't remember the last time I saw 1am!! :shock:

I am going to attempt a Noddy cake, like this one, for Alex's birthday... https://www.cakesforcelebrations.co.uk/noddy-birthday-cake/ I know I can do the actual cake bit no problems, but I'm not too sure how the car will turn out.....

Thank cake looks great!!

I'm so thinking of just buying Lotties!!

Mike's back from Doc... his cholesterol is bad... on both accounts 9apparently you have good and bad cholesterol... his good cholesterol is too low and bad cholesterol is too high! he has to do a food diary! Oh...and Lottie has a tummy bug! :(

Midwife is late... but only 10 minutes... good job I'm not going anywhere!

Hiya Pip!!

MW been... all good...details in my journal! :flower:

i got the all clear for gtt :happydance: providing sprout stays put till 36+ then here we come homebirth number 2 :wohoo:

Fab news Pip!!
Thanks for visiting Lu! :dance:

Hope you're all well... I'm fed up of Lottie's runny nappies :( she's been through 5 changed of clothes today!! :grr:

ello just popped on to budge this woman into getting an item i bought off her on here back in january out to me.... she claims it was posted out then returned undelivered then was sending out again registered post 3 weeks ago n i havent received it yet... grrrrrrr. good job i dontneed it asap eh?
just sat munching pizza n naan bread atm. yum.

:wave: anyone guess where ive been? lol

im wide awake, probs due to the class ive been to being a late one, my ankles are sore now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->