2009 March Mummies

morning, looks like another lovely day outside again
i need to rest my legs so im ok for next saturday, got a feeling it might be a mild case of shin splints, if it is then i think i might need a new pair of dance trainers

:hugs: dani

I've got such a sore throat when I swallow it comes out of my nose. Not pleasant thankgod I realised with coffee before I got to the weetabix

Joe has been in charge for 2 days and although everything looks tidy it's stocky and grubby :hissy:

Do men take lessons from each other Claire? My OH is the same. He doesn't notice sticky finger marks up the walls etc :(

Morning!

10pm is early for me too Debz!

:hugs: to Lottie!

2 days untilCaine is 2 :shock: and baby boy is 12 weeks tomorrow :shock:

Hope everyone is well?

hahaha Yep. 10pm is VERY early for me :blush:
I'm normally not sleeping til at least 12.

I am in bed, every night, by 9.30 at the latest at the moment. But Alex gets up at 5am so we have little choice :wacko:

well hello girlies,

had midwife at 12 today.

was measuring 4 weeks ahead 4 weeks ago, today im measuring just under 5 weeks ahead, :rofl: had two mw's measure me and both are confident they are spot on. hes still engaged, not had as much movement in last 24 hours or so tho still the required ammount, if im still having less than my norm tomorrow they want me to go in for monitoring, and cos if false alarm in my journal the other night any more plug loss they want me straight in too. bp was raised then 20 mins later was alot better so not following that up for now, but scan in 4 weeks and will be at consultants descression for next step. was totally shocked expected him to have just not had much of a growth spurt and only be a week or so ahead, oh well he's growing nicely thats for sure :rofl:

When do you think he's going to come Pip? Speculation I know, but if you were taking bets...? :)

I am going over - at least 41 weeks for me I think :D

Alex is being a little sod today. Not happy. He's bitten me, bitten OH, threw his lunch on the floor, and his dinner, had about ten proper tantrums. Urgh.

Lucy - Ella is exactly the same at the moment! Every other noise is bloody moaning too :hissy:

Your term tomorrow Lucy - baby could come anytime now! Still not got Internet! Not being done til mid-april!!

I've lost bits and bobs of plug recently and getting more braxton hicks, some mega ones if I walk too long (went to zoo yesterday).

Nearly a week into maternity leave and I'm bored and stressed :haha:

X

I honestly never thought a child of mine would behave like this!! I was sooooooo naive! I thought if you give a child boundaries, and are gentle but firm, they won't have temper tantrums :haha: He throws himself down on the floor, and kicks his arms and hammers his hands - stereotypical terrible twos!

Lovely to see you back for a bit Katie but stop scaring me! I think you'll pop first! :D

Agreed Lucy. I feel so disappointed in her and that upsets me. She bites, pinches and scratches, pulls my hair and screams when you say no. We are trying to avoid saying no and distracting her and explaining why we aren't doing it. Friggin nightmare!

I think you will pop two weeks before me! I recon I will be induced about 39 weeks again! X

morning, another sunny day here, 4 days on the run

Looks like it might turn out nice here again too.
Might dander up to the park with Missy later. She's going swimming with her daddy later too so we'll see how much energy she has after that!!

It's levelling up day for loads of you again! :dance:

eeek 8 sleeps till my training

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"