2009 March Mummies

Morning!!! :hi:

Sorry to hear that LU :( Hope you get some nice naps today!!

So i managed to get a video of Lottie up on facebook and my journal, if any of you are interested in a) Lottie being cheeky b) what I sound like :rofl: I hate hearing myself on video... I'm sure I'm not alone in that :) xx

I'm on the same page jade, I don't really want 3 but would love a boy! But we seem to make girls lol! I defo wouldn't go to 4. 3 seems too many to my sanity and purse too :haha: but if it gave us the chance to have a boy... And ours would be a small gap if mother nature would let us... My hubby doesn't want the heartache of more miscarriages either! X its a decision that will be made when faith is settled... To snip or not to snip lol x

Lucy - Hope you get some rest in soon, you'll need it before birth! Get your OH to get up with him you can use the "I've got to squeeze a baby out my fanny soon" excuse :haha: (I'm using it alot now) xx

My OH does get up with him :blush: I can't complain really, but I'm going to be up eleventy billion times a night soon, so I figure I deserve some rest now! :haha:

ZZUUMBBBBBBBAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
can you tell where ive been? lol
a new class just started, poor girl only had 3 people turn up this week,
3 sleeps till my training eek

go for it jade i have 2 mates who had 2 boys then gurl.im content with 4 no more here.no internet for a while so on my phone which is shit.x

You have 4 weeks max Lucy that's not ages! :haha: I recon you will pop about due date or a week over when they start sweeping etc lol x

No zumba-ing here far too fat lol

I'm using my phone too pip, think my pregnancy has gone quicker than my Internet phone connection! :lol:

I'd love to have Dani's dosh! Zumba a squillion times a week :p

I'm :sick: today. Hoping it's a 24hr bug!

wait till i have my own classes set up lol

Yes.... Sorry :blush:

Letting off some steam in a place I know I can! :blush: without it upsetting anyone!

Thanks hun xx

You ok cath?! :cake:

Hope you feel better soon Debz

Think my panic attacks are trying to come back :cry: will have to go to hospital tomorrow if I get anymore episodes :( I just don't get it I'm not anxious about anything ffs! Must be hormonal. I got it at 36 weeks with Ella... About the same time I got my high bp and admitted to hospital x

And by time you all pop again you never know.......... me and OH just been on about another and if we do it will be a short gap! :rofl:

:happydance:

:rofl: I am not sure to be honest..... I said no more but I think its cos I would love a girl and i think we just make boys Haha.I wouldnt swap my gorgeous boys for the worls but would love a mother daughter relationship like I got with my mum, Can you all understand> But then again love my boys and another one would be great. Do you know what I mean? :wacko:

EXACTLY how I feel!!!! :friends:

Hi Gemma!

Jade that's totally normal, I wanted a boy this time but if it'd been a girl I would have been totally chuffed

:wave:

I'm on the same page jade, I don't really want 3 but would love a boy! But we seem to make girls lol! I defo wouldn't go to 4. 3 seems too many to my sanity and purse too :haha: but if it gave us the chance to have a boy... And ours would be a small gap if mother nature would let us... My hubby doesn't want the heartache of more miscarriages either! X its a decision that will be made when faith is settled... To snip or not to snip lol x

Tell you what next time we'll do a swap if we get the same sex again :rofl:

I'm :sick: today. Hoping it's a 24hr bug!

Hope ur ok hun :(

Think my panic attacks are trying to come back :cry: will have to go to hospital tomorrow if I get anymore episodes :( I just don't get it I'm not anxious about anything ffs! Must be hormonal. I got it at 36 weeks with Ella... About the same time I got my high bp and admitted to hospital x

:( Take care!!!

FUCK.... some people REALLY piss me off!

I would be angry too hun ... is the mother on ur fb?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->