2009 March Mummies

:rofl: gen sorry re the grapes :haha: hope yogurt settled ok?

Lu ive almost pissed myself laffin at the googly eyes. were they watching you??? :rofl: any signs yet?? or u still got weeks and weeks? :haha:

xx

Single figures tomorrow Lou :shock:

Thinks I may have annoyed the neighbours with lighting the garden incinerator bin - oops I didnt think the wet stuff in it would smoke THAT much lol!!!! :blush:

Just come in from teaching Ben hopscotch - kinda got it lol!! (then we got smoked out :p )

x

hope your ready lucy

Yeah you still got just under 6 hours until your in single figures for due date... Even though second babies are supposed to come earlier (with a proviso of pip who has to be awkward and do the opposite :haha:)

Bedroom is done! I took pics etc. I waited in her room to video her coming in! It was so cute she was excited and ooooh ing, then got on her bed started jumping and fell off head first with a bang :lol: got it all on video! Now we see how she settles tonight! Got a feeling it's going to be crazy tonight and I end up going to buy a bed guard tomorrow lol

Glad the grapes are sorted pip lol

Debz good luck for next ttc month! Surely Lucy popping out her little dude will entice you to the darkside later this month! The side where grapes pop out your butt and your fanny starts to look like hairy corned beef :haha: how lovely...

Sorry that was gross but it made me :lol: how manky - forgive me! :flower:

Xx

:rofl: Katie, you are pure class!! :lol:

I know it's often said about second babies coming earlier, but do you reckon it'd be true for me as well, seeing as I didn't actually ever even go into labour with Alex? I will honestly have the shock of my life if this baby comes before 41 weeks.

Katie :rofl: so funny

Hope everyone is well?

Sorry its late but Happy Mothers day everyone! And happy bday for Alex and Katie :)

Not be long now Lucy! :haha:

Happy levelling up everyone too! Cant believe how far gone everyone is too! Can you believe my little man is 14 weeks friday!?

We had a nice time at Pizza hut today other than Caine need ing a pooh and announcing it and shouting to the restaurant :rofl:

Lucy I reckon you will go over but I do think you will labour naturally, try and keep calm and positive! :)

I bet you are hoping you go over??!! :lol:

A bit yeah :lol: I really love being pregnant. I don't get any horrible aches and pains (other than mild SPD really) and would be quite happy to be pregnant indefinitely... Plus, I still have loads to buy :haha:... my consultant won't induce me though anyway, as the risks with a VBAC are higher so I am counting on going into labour myself this time!!

14 weeks already?? :shock:

My little fella is fully engaged now, I'm willing to bet anything! I am peeing constantly and he feels like he's going to fall out :wacko:

Omg Lucy do you not enjoy being able to bend over?! I'm very uncomfortable, I got stuck in the bath earlier and had to get hubby to help me out :blush::haha:

I really don't know what you will do, because although you had section you did go over term?! I think you will go over slightly but only because you keep saying its ages away lol! If he is fully engaged he could come anytime! You getting hicks or gunk?

I don't think faith is at all engaged, sometimes she feels really low but a while later she will be up high! It's all very odd! The gunk has stopped for me too which is good! Got a load of washing in right now with light coloured newborn clothes and sheets in :shock:

Good to see you back jade :hugs: and :rofl: at Caine announcing his need for a plop in pizza hut!

X

:wave:
well covering that zumba class wasnt too scary
eeek the girls bunk beds come tomorrow

Ladies do your little ones sweat at night? I mean really sweat I have to change his pillowcase and his hair is stuck to his head. Been going on over a week now, he has a cold but it only started Sunday. I googled and really shouldn't :blush: I now think he has tuberculosis or cancer or maybe even both :rofl:

:wave:
well covering that zumba class wasnt too scary
eeek the girls bunk beds come tomorrow

Ladies do your little ones sweat at night? I mean really sweat I have to change his pillowcase and his hair is stuck to his head. He's always been sweaty but this is really bad and has Been going on over a week now, he has a cold but it only started Sunday. I googled and really shouldn't :blush: I now think he has tuberculosis or cancer or maybe even both :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->