2009 March Mummies

i had bh's on day sienna was born, had clear out then bh every 5 mins from 7am till 8pm. didnt hurt but i could feel the regular tightenings, 8.10pm had first contractions and then they were on top of each other and owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol x

Happy Due date Lu!!! :dance:

happy 30 Weeks Claire bear! :flower:

and Happy 36 weeks Katie love!! :hugs:

hope you all have a great day! Lottie had her last day in nursery today! I :cry:

<---- soppy cow

It all happened too quickly with Ella I didn't feel like I was in labour, just had hicks and backache :haha: then caaapow they started and she was out a couple hours later!

Raspberry leaf gives me BHs about 30 mins after I have it! And bouncing on ball I get some occasionally x

I'm trying to keep her in at the moment as she needs to get to 2.2kg! They put on approx 28g a day so by scan she should be just over 2kg! Fingers crossed! I don't want a 4lb baby! X

You could have ages, it could start today - you just don't know! But your body is defo gearing up :D x

I'm at hospital waiting to be monitored. Quiet baby... X

:hugs:

Happy Due Date Lu!!! :wohoo:

Happy 30 Weeks Claire! :happydance:

Happy 36 weeks Katie :hugs:

Hope Lottie enjoyed her first day!!! Sorry havent been on much girlies, lots of extra shifts etc this week, plus housework, feeling like poo etc etc lol!

Thinking of you all!!

Cummon Babies! :baby:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh joys, st helens have a home match so the street looks like a car park

Anyone else potty training? We not pushing it major but taking her to the toilet and letting her try through the day. Have not had one wee on the loo yet lol

Just tried when I got her ready for bed, sat her on her special seat asked if she could do a little wee for the toilet to drink, told her she can push the magic button to flush it away. Sat for a while chatting and I asked if she had any wee which she said "noooo mumma" very sweetly. Got her off took her to bedroom to put nappy on... She squatted on her new rug and pee'd :dohh:

X

Katie I never knew that about bring engaged, I have regular bh's with no pain for about 8 hours before my first contraction

hehe, no potty training here yet for katie, waiting till connor is completely dry during the day, just the odd accented now

Alex uses the loo occasionally, but likes stripping off and weeing al fresco at the moment. *sigh*

Katie we did but he was useless and getting really upset so I put him back in nappies, I didn't want it to become an issue for him

Right I need to know if I'm just being hormonal or if you'd have all felt the same. My due date is 24th June and this morning we received an invite for joe's close friends wedding on 9th July :hissy: now even if I go to my due date like with jack baby would only be 15 days old, if I went over and had to be induced baby could be a day old. So I said I didn't want us to go. Commence commotion and huffing and puffing from joe's part followed by sulking and saying he's going anyway and feels it would be nice for his wife to be there too. The problem is I'll feel like shit, nothing will fit and I want to make a Proper attempt at breast feeding I can't do that if I am away from baby for 12 hours.... So here is my compromise what do you think I will go to ceremony it will be 1.5 hours including travel (my mum will have baby and jack) Joe can go to day do and I'll come home THEN (depending totally on age of baby, how well he settles on a night and if I can express anything) I go out at 8 and be back for late feed around 11 meaning I'm only away for a couple of hours. Choice is then his he can stay out or come home with me. Does that sound reasonable

sounds like a plan to me

Which part Claire? Do you all have the new style maternity notes? They are green? The info about engagement is on page 12. It says 5/5ths is free, 4/5ths is sitting on the pelvic brim; 3/5ths lower but most is above brim; 2/5ths engaged, as most is below the brim; and 1/5 or 0/5 is deeply engaged as hardly palpable from above. :D

Meant to say, what I meant earlier was that my midwife can feel 3/5 of his head, rather than he's 2/5ths engaged :)

Tell him to do as you wish, you are carrying his baby and have had to change lifestyle for 9 months and will be pushing it out your netherparts shortly, do as your bloody told man! Lol! I wouldn't have been as reasonable as you've been to try and work around it :blush: ask him what ge proposes happens on the day with children - men do not consider all the details it's just "I'm not busy that day yeah we can go" whereas us ladies like to think of practical things and be organised.

Lol you are right Katie they just think of the kid free day not the logistics of how that happens

I've just found it in my notes thank you. I have to be honest I've never read through them :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->