2009 March Mummies

They are all the same Claire, my considerate husband has organised all sorts of stag doo's abroad/far away in the next few months. :dohh: I just said you won't be going anywhere if the kiddies are too much work so don't get too excited :haha:

Lucy oh right he is still low and in firing position though :thumbup:

Don't know when to start pushing for potty training, I don't want to put her under pressure but I would like some progress through the summer - weeing in the garden this summer lol x

i only started connor in january, he was 3 beginning feburary, chloe was about 2 and half when i started with her

wow Claire didn't realise u were due on my birthday :lol:

katie, sienna is potty training and goes on it regularly, but we take her out in nappies going to try and phase them out on trips out during easter hols though she doesnt like toilets lol.

Ella just doesn't get it lol she sits on the toilet and says wee wee and the "psssss" noise and that's about it :lol:

sienna used to be like that, now she tells me shes doing it, or removes nappy and tips her poop in the potty lol

eevnin :)

pinkys in the i hate a sog on but i dont know what to do about it apart from strip off.... potty is being bought this weekend... the old one got flattened........ will c what happens.... im hoping that its soon as i promised myself a new carpet in front room once shes trained.... as the laminates fooked....

aarrrgghhh trying to make a play list on my ipod

sorted, it automatically copied everything from itunes to my ipod when i connected it to computer, also created the palylists i had sorted :D thats my train music sorted for when i go liverpool tomorrw

:happydance: dani!

god not long ago i moaned he was quiet today now im getting booted, left right n centre, lil monkey.

We are kind of starting with the PT too Katie. Mostly in the mornings before her lunchtime nap at the moment (Coz we're away in afternoons usually!)

I'm focussing more on setting her on toilet and praising her if she manages to squeeze a little widdle out than on any accidents she has. She's learning to recognise when she needs to go earlier and earlier now, but still not early enough that she can get to toilet/potty and get sat on it in time if she's at the far side of the room.

It's a slow process I think!

Katie we did but he was useless and getting really upset so I put him back in nappies, I didn't want it to become an issue for him

Right I need to know if I'm just being hormonal or if you'd have all felt the same. My due date is 24th June and this morning we received an invite for joe's close friends wedding on 9th July :hissy: now even if I go to my due date like with jack baby would only be 15 days old, if I went over and had to be induced baby could be a day old. So I said I didn't want us to go. Commence commotion and huffing and puffing from joe's part followed by sulking and saying he's going anyway and feels it would be nice for his wife to be there too. The problem is I'll feel like shit, nothing will fit and I want to make a Proper attempt at breast feeding I can't do that if I am away from baby for 12 hours.... So here is my compromise what do you think I will go to ceremony it will be 1.5 hours including travel (my mum will have baby and jack) Joe can go to day do and I'll come home THEN (depending totally on age of baby, how well he settles on a night and if I can express anything) I go out at 8 and be back for late feed around 11 meaning I'm only away for a couple of hours. Choice is then his he can stay out or come home with me. Does that sound reasonable

Yep sounds like a plan! Newborns seem to go longer in between feeds i think....??? Well Alex did. 4 hours was usual. Not now :lol: But I think that plan sounds great hun xx

Re potty training. Caine has done one wee in the potty and various poohs wees etc next to it on the floor! :dohh: I dont think he is ready and I dont want to push it.

Happy due date Lucy :shock:

Happy 36 weeks Katie! :D

Happy 30 weeks Claire :cloud9:

Happy 15 weeks to my baby boy!

15 weeks :shock: jade where has the time gone he is nearly 4 months!!!!

Had a weird night bit poorly, but this morning my pelvis is hurting, I think she burrows down at night lol

She still seems happy :D

Happy overdue day Lucy lol xx

yay the sun is back :D

Morning :hi:

OH Claire... you are being a lot more understanding than I would be... I'd tell Mike go on your own if you must, but no way I'll be attending! (if my last recover was anything to go by) Hope Joe realises what he's askign of you!

We're not potty training yet... she's not ready and kinda scared of the toilet, or at least sitting on it. but she's getting better at letting us know about needing the loo.

PS... 199 days to go! :dance:

That feels like FOREVER :rofl: considering Lu is D day -1 already!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"