2009 March Mummies

Happy lvelling up ladies :D

Lucy 2 days ! WOW! You ready?

Hope everyone is well?

Woohooo! 2 days til we start the contraction dance for you Lu! :dance:

Where's Pip? Is she having a baby? Too quiet.... :haha:

OMG how quick has that come around Lucy

I hope everyone is well I haven't got 2 hours to go throu all the pages I've missed so hope everyone is well :hugs:

Due date tomorrow for Lucy!

My boobs are leaking :haha: tasty!

Laying monitoring movement at the moment. Think I will go to hospital tomorrow for monitoring just to be sure she isn't distressed, she is moving but I want to be monitored so they can reassure me she is moving enough! I'm so panicy about it all!

X

Welcome back Claire.... MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUU!! :kiss:

Lu...1 day left! Holy crap!

Pip you okay me dear???? :hugs:

Katie... completely get the panic, I would probably be going in every other day, they are happy for you to be monitored...so make the most of it to reassure you at this stressful time! :hugs: Faith.... kick nicely for Mummy little wriggle bum!! Pleeeeeease :flower:

wowwwww 1 day to go so exciting :)
katie :hugs: i would be going in everyday , :hugs:
gosh im so broody :baby: everywere i go theres babys :cloud9:
hope the rest of you all are ok :hugs:

They would only strap me to a monitor and listen for 30 mins, I've got a Doppler here to listen in if I get worried. While she is moving she is ok, she is active and I'm getting loads of hicks etc.

The way they explained it was like trying to suck a mcdonalds milkshake through a smaller straw it takes more effort and that's the problem she has, she is working hard to get her nutrients! But she is getting enough to sustain her body to grow albeit at a slower rate and her brain gets everything first so she is still in a good position. When she has to stop providing her body to just feed her brain she will slow with movements, my water will start to reduce and she will start showing signs she is distressed. So while she is moving she is happy, her body is being oxygenated to enable her to grow and move. I'm still getting a good 10+ movements in 30 mins, I've got an app on my phone to track when I'm feeling her. And it keeps all the details so I can watch her daily routine. If she deviates from her normal I'm going to hospital.

I will go up tomorrow morning anyway just to be sure :D

X

Wow Katie... it's scary stuff, but good to know she's moving loads... what a relief it'll be when she's here! :hugs:

Hi everyone!! :hi:

Lucy is due tomorrow and we level up
Gemma levels up Sunday
Cath has scan Monday
Level up day for cath and pip Tuesday
My scan Wednesday

Busy time for us march mums! Somewhere soon Lucy will be squeezing her baby out! And faith may have a date for delivery Wednesday! :shock:

What time is your scan cath? X

:shock:

crikey that's a lot on our plates! :rofl:

My scan is at 10:45am, but we're going to the zoo to a birthday party straight after the hospital... so I'll be texting all those that I have numbers for and hopefully one of you will be about to update on here! :D

and if Lu goes into labour on Monday, while I'm out all day, one of you will have to text me :rofl: I HAVE to be thinking pushing vibes for Lu! :D

Nope - it'll be next weekend at the earliest! I had two hours of regular BH's last night, but they tapered off when I went to bed :lol:

Feeling royally shite today. Very, very tired :(

Where's Pip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"