2009 March Mummies

not sure? Last update on FB was on 9th April! :( Think she's been on here since, but haven't heard a peep!

Well regular hicks is a good thing, hoping bubs is here before the stepkids! xx

:hugs:

They're not coming :happydance: We think if PsychoEx knows I'm in labour, she'll go out so the kids can't be dropped off home so OH isn't going to pick them up.

hello!

whoo wat a few days, very stressed out atm,

katie :hugs: hun, hope all good with faith and she keeps active for u,

lu where is ur baby? :rofl:

well..

yesterday, i had regualr contractions 20 mins apart for 5 hours, then they stopped, they were bloody painful i was howeling through them, lost a huge ammount of plug, only pressure today and a home visit from mw yesterday determined hes fully engaged, and to be on my guard, i totally pooped myself yesteday, still ademant ill be pregnant still early june but i was petrified yesterday :haha:

swollen feet so feet up and not lifting a finger,

waiting scan too as he measuring 4 weeks ahead, yikessssssssssss

Glad he's hanging in there for you Pip... but you should tell him to wait his turn!!

he will! my legs r shut, and im not opening, dh is working away for a week, as of today.. and i need him to finish decorating for me before ill even consider opening them, :rofl:

oh and in answer to debz :rofl:

if i were having a baby ud know within an hour or so, i was online an hour after i had sienna :rofl:

hmmm... i reckon we'll have 3 babies here in the next week/two :)

Pip :hugs: rest up love! xxx

Happy due date Lucy!!!!!
Happy 30 weeks Claire - the countdown is on!
Happy 36 weeks me - 1 week until term - come on mini we can do it!

X

:yipee: due date lacy :wohoo:

Happy 36 weeks Katie

Pip glad everything has settled down

:hug: katie
labour :dust: lucy

:hugs: Katie, hope all is ok.

:rofl: Pip.... you never know.... sprout might make you wait a while longer to appear than the girls! (Still think he's coming soon though!)

Happy levelling up day girls!

And happy due date Lucy! :dance::bunny::happydance::bunny::dance:

She seems ok, got 20 mins left on here lol she goes nuts when they put these things on so it's quite reassuring! She is low down and that's why my pelvis hurts.

Come on Lucy where is the little man! Any more regular hicks? I had lots with Ella and was 3cm by first examination so they will be doing something! X

Yup, had another evening of regular BH's, and I rubbed some Clarey Sage onto my bump. It stank though :sick: Watching Dexter on DVD seems to make my BH's come at 10 minute intervals :lol:

Other than that - nada!

Hope you're OK Katie xx

I'm fine thanks :hugs:

Ooo that's good, maybe you should call him dexter and just hope he doesn't turn into some murderer who kills bad people! Lol sam wanted to call our son dexter!

Do you find the BH come after RLT? I get lots after a mug (with a sugar in ;) )

He could come soon, these hicks will be doing something! You still getting pressure down there? He is engaged? One night these hicks will get stronger your hips will hurt and it will be time... Soooo exciting!!! X

X

Yup, RLT means major BH's for a while afterwards. Not really much pressure though... He's only 2/5 engaged though I know he drops lower at times.... Bit of back ache now and again... but that's it really :shrug: I didn't go into labour at all with Alex, so don't really have a clue what to expect!!

All sounds positive! I found the early contractions were just like braxton hicks with back ache! He is defo gearing up for exit! I found with Ella I got lots of these hicks and back ache and got to 3cm without knowing so it will all be doing something - thinning out and dilating :) I'm very excited for you!

X

happy 30 weeks claire, 36 weeks katie, and due date lucy :happydance:

i can say with all the rlt ive comsumed in 4 pregnancies, it has never caused me BH's lol. zilch-nada, my friend gets them like u 2 tho lol.

early finish for the girls today, so off to get them in a mo then 2.5 weeks of 3 kids at home :rofl:

And 2/5's engaged is very engaged! For first birth they say that's as low as they get! I'm 4/5's and she is only slightly engaged! It's the opposite way to what you think, 2/5ths means only 2/5th is palpable above pelvis so 3/5ths are down in your pelvis x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->