2009 March Mummies

think its time for us to dig the plunger out again, lol

I'm exhausted andneed to sleep but my pelvis feels like it's splitting everytime I roll over, why is nature so cruel?

evening, have put the kids to bed and turned the tv off to sit and watch sprout strutt his stuff, got some fancy movements tonite, :rofl: also feel like someone has stretched my foo :lol:

:hugs: claire x

I miss my bump! Well......... I still have it......... just its hollow :rofl:

:rofl: Jade! tut :grr: u look amazing in ur pics, and slim! if u want to say uve got a bump ull have to grow another :haha: x

You havnt seen my belly and ass in my pics! :rofl:

Hehe

Hows you hun?

I dont want another just yet! I dont want to be pregnant or have a newborn when we get married next year :D

good point! :D

im good spent the entire day nesting and bh's constantly. glad to finally have a non solid bump :D x

:hugs: Claire do you have to do what i do and get up onto your hands and knees to turn from one side to the other? I can't wait to lay on my belly again!

Lucy - have a word with that baby! He is now 2 days late! Get shagging on your ball, while sipping RLT and watching the dexter DVD boxset! X

:hi:

Hope you are all well!!! Happy leveling up Gem!!! :hugs:

Lu, I have a feeling this little one is going to make us wait another week! You want an Easter baby? :D

:wave:

Dear Lucy's baby,
This is official notice of your impending eviction. Please vacate your current premises within the next 6 days. That should give you sufficient time to adjust to the idea of being welcomed into the "real" world, especially since it will be 8 days after your ACTUAL eviction date.
If you have any questions, please come out and ask them yourself. I'm not good with interpreting kicks and the official translator (Your Mummy) is on strike.
Sincerely,
Me.

eviction notice cant be much use when the "Mummy" thinks she'll be pregnant for some time yet! :lol:

ouchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omg sprout is hurting me with his foot, and ive got sienna trying to play footsie with him . x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->