2009 March Mummies

hes been away since thursday prob till tuesday early hours - fingers x'd. im looking forward to him coming back cos apart form regular local work its the last time away till after sprout is here. thank goodness.
mind u even every day work is 7am-8pm as its a commute to get there.( thats 7 days a week usually too) lol

prob why im still married as were not in each others faces all the time lol. :rofl:

sienna really trying my patience the last 3-4 days a good 2 hour tantrum daily. shurupppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Sorry ladies - I read this thread and forget to post on everyone else :blush:

Katie - I am sure everything will be OK with Faith. In fact, I suspect she may make her grand entrance before my LO does...

Cath - I am so excited, and can't wait to see your scan pics tomorrow!

Pip - rest, woman! Put your bloomin' feet up for God's sake!!

Had 2 hours worth of ten minute interval-ed BH's earlier. Going to buy some new nursing bras tomorrow. I'd love a couple of pretty ones, but apparently when you're breastfeeding you're meant to look like you've got Granny boobs :shrug:

I'm also going to get a Belly Bandit I think. Anyone else got one? :flower:

HotMilk lingerie all the wayyyyy!!

Ta Lu!! Hoping to be back home around 5/6ish so might only get pics on in the evening! But one of the ladies will update the March Mums I'm sure!

BH's sound good... more of those please!! I have no clue what a belly bandit is?

Pip yikes lady.. so much on your plate! :hugs:

i know a few people with belly bandit but not used myself.

i like to keep occupied cath, or id be climbing the walls :rofl:

Hot Milk bras are luuuurvely - but so expensive!

These are belly bandits Cath :) https://www.bellybandit.co.uk/

Lucy - I hope she doesn't come before your boy, that's just rude lol and I want her as big as possible :lol:

Pip - keep those feet up! Get shopping delivered!

I don't know what a bump bandit it either?!

Cath - not long til bed time, when you wake up it will be so close! Cant wait to see those pictures!!!

I'm getting beaten up from inside :cloud9: got a foot coming out my right hand side!

Lucy - no more practise runs on us next time you post anything about labour I expect a baby announcement after!

X

Lu you can normally get them in the sale - even if you search on google shopping there are a couple listed for like £15 which is great because they're such good quality too

Ahhh.... a belly bandit! I see, if you do get one... let us know if it works! :rofl:

Thanks Katie!! I'm very tempted to head to bed early tonight! :rofl:

Just had THE yummiest roast ever!!! Hubby is asleep on the couch and Lottie has eaten 4 pieces of brocolli and about half a carrot, 2 roast potatoes and about 1 slice of meat! :cloud9: she's loving it!!

In other news.... I need to loo... (had EXTREME cramping and pain yesterday) due to lack of movement. Today may end up the same way... hoping the all bran for breaky and the loads of veg help!

Grapes and raisins help with the toileting I think cath! I had bad trouble early on too. Starting to get it occasionally now too. Was going to tell you all about my experience yesterday but decided I'd spare you at dinner time :haha:

lol.. thanks hun xx I'll go raid the cupboard for raisins :thumbup:

:wave:
aarrgghhhhh thats the first class over and done with, could have been better, but never mind

anyone any good with itunes? my playlist has vanished, most of my tracks have vanished from my library, and my playlists have gone too

Not the lass to ask sorry dani, I successfully managed to delete all music off not just mine and joe's iTunes but the entire computer. Took Joe about 2 week to put it all right :blush:

think ive sorted it

No idea dani sorry! Debz is probably the super woman for the job lol!

Cath - it's today... Few hours... :D x

I'm trying to keep my moaning to my journal but feck I'm in pain, been awake in the night for hours as getting loads of hicks. Is it possible for the front of your pelvis to snap?! It's going to. My foofoo is going to break in two :(

X

Pip.... was that your little bump??? :cloud9:

aarrgghhhhh thats the first class over and done with, could have been better, but never mind

Congrats hun... it'll bound to be a little shaky first time round.. once you've done a few, it'll be like you've been doing it forever!! Well done hun!!! :hugs:

No idea dani sorry! Debz is probably the super woman for the job lol!

Cath - it's today... Few hours... :D x

I'm trying to keep my moaning to my journal but feck I'm in pain, been awake in the night for hours as getting loads of hicks. Is it possible for the front of your pelvis to snap?! It's going to. My foofoo is going to break in two :(

X

Thanks honey!! 3 hours till we head to hospital and lots to do between now and then, including drinking loads of water. Slept reasonably well surprisingly! :D

Oh chick... I'm so sorry you're in pain! Don't limit the moaning to your journal... this is what we're here for... Have you taken some paracetemol? Just to take the edge of it??

I'll be a around for a bit but will soon head off to get stuff sorted! xxx

LU.... :dust: for contractions.... (just in case your little one is in a birthing mood!)

Hubby has taken Ella to nursery and getting me paracetamol while I lay in a warm bath :) silence in my house... Blissful! Bit of Tracy chapman I feel coming on lol

Lucy....?! Anything new...?!

Good luck at scan Cath!

:dust: for Lucy

:hugs: to Katie for pain

Lovely bump Pip!

I've bought myself some vitamins and iron. Had a horrible day yesterday feeling like I was about to drop off my feet at any second, not sleepy, just weak. :shrug: Hoping the iron doesn't make me :sick: like it normally does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->